WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Liked that MSNBC got the teens/college kids to chime in on watching the debate.
I liked that fat kid that they talked to in the group pointed out the bs about how Trump/Vance keep saying about what Kamala should have done as VP when the VP, has no actual power they just follow with whatever the President mandates.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The first series was shaky but he settled in with the running game and by the end of the debate he was slinging the rock like prime TB12
Most people had turned it off. Polls will show a tie or that JD won. Not that it makes a huge difference.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Vance was good. This is where he shines. Policy. Vance is like a Yale debate weirdo. So he better in this setting. Walz was steady and convincing enough. Few good moments. Bad answer on the China question. They were both very clearly playing to the center.

I swear I could come up with better answers than all of these. They need to do less clumsy pivoting and just go for it. Say I don't want to talk about Trump's record. Lets talk about getting prices back to where they belong.

Say look it's a little secret in politics ,or maybe not a secret.... sometime we say dumb things. Sometimes we get the dates wrong. We screw up. Because we are people, and we represent the people. and we think they understand when someone makes a mistake,you know who doesn't understand is the media.....who make 20 million a year.... whether that's a DUI or whatever it is.....and then you know JD is talking cats and dogs....so no ones perfect, right JD?

walked out about 45 min in.

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Vance was good. This is where he shines. Policy. Vance is like a Yale debate weirdo. So he better in this setting. Walz was steady and convincing enough. Few good moments. Bad answer on the China question. They were both very clearly playing to the center.

I swear I could come up with better answers than all of these. They need to do less clumsy pivoting and just go for it. Say I don't wan to talk about Trump's record. Lets talk about getting prices back to where they belong.

walked out about 45 min in.
What policy did Vance offer? We’re going to go back to common sense economics?