WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Vance is a bytch. But it’s wild too see how both man managed to walk up to each other and shake hands. Be cordial with each other and then go over and acknowledge the moderators.

It’s the little things but politics USED to be this way. We haven’t seen this in 12 years :snoop:

Contrast this to the Trump and Harris debate where Trump just walked off the stage after it was over. Didn’t even acknowledge her.

Harris had to go up to HIM to shake his hand and he nearly coward away.

Cant wait till that nikka is out the paint..

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Cenk and Ana carrying water for Vance

:mindblown:

Within the next year I think I'm unsubscribing from TYT because they claim to be progressive media but the way they come off in their talking points they are no different than the corporate media they speak against. They're full of shyt themselves at times.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say I think Walz has been slightly less agressive than when I first heard him give speeches when she introduced him as VP. They said the Biden people told them to stop calling JD weird and stop with personal attacks

While I may not agree with those tactics with that said the VP debate you’re just trying to not have a royal fukk up and mission accomplished

If anything there were a few big things at the end that they could use against Trump which is all you can really ask for here

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CNN's take on this debate is really bizarre. They are bytching that Tim Walz wasn't ruthless enough
did Walz fanboys not set him up as some badass alpha, who was gonna aggressively get after Vance? who set the expectation?

Walz did well, but he looked like he was on his heels more than Vance. and that's all that really matters in these things. who looks the most confident. and any honest assessment would be

-trump
-kamala
-vance