WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
but what would she be DOING differently?

"been more sympathetic"? you can't be serious :mjlol:i want to know, since biden is "fukking kamala over", what kamala in the big seat would mean right now. or in january

biden's policy IS kamala's policy. accept it or not
I never made the claim that "Biden fukking Kamala over".

I was just addressing your separate point about her having any significant control over U.S. foreign policy (she doesn't).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'm not sure why Democrats think this makes Trump look bad, with Iran currently sabre-rattling and bombing israel :dead:

i remember iran doing nothing while trump was president. he killed soleimani, totally called their bluff, and they didn't do shyt. "but trump will check them" is not a great attack

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is pathetic, breh

again; if you're gonna claim "biden is fukking kamala over" in october, just explain what kamala would be doing differently than biden. why is that a problem :mjgrin:

I believe she would have done the bare minimum like all US presidents with functioning brains did with Israel.

Jesus, even Reagan brought Israel to heel.

Ole maggot for brains Biden is so cooked he can’t control his client state even at the expense of his and his party’s future.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe she would have done the bare minimum like all US presidents with functioning brains did with Israel.

Jesus, even Reagan brought Israel to heel.
of course you fail to point out that radical islamic terrorists had never October 7th'ed israel before, giving them a blatant excuse to retaliate, so it's not a real comparison

any US president would have let israel do whatever, in the aftermath of that attack, you can lie and pretend otherwise, if it makes you feel better

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'm not sure why Democrats think this makes Trump look bad, with Iran currently sabre-rattling and bombing israel :dead:

i remember iran doing nothing while trump was president. he killed soleimani, totally called their bluff, and they didn't do shyt. "but trump will check them" is not a great attack

He’s right in that there is no leadership in that Oval Office and he’s right that Israel did not destabilize the Middle East and with hopes of dragging us into war.

Told you muufukkas this was going to happen, but yall were too busy celebrating dead Palestinians and running interference for a brute like Net and Yahoo.

Now the chickens have come home to roost.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s right in that there is no leadership in that Oval Office and he’s right that Israel did not destabilize the Middle East and with hopes of dragging us into war.

Told you muufukkas this was going to happen, but yall were too busy celebrating dead Palestinians and running interference for a brute like Net and Yahoo.

Now the chickens have come home to roost.
this is such dishonest posting :mjlol:

biden = generic democrat leadership and policy in the middle east. same coddling of iran and Hamas, talking about deals. you're just still crying about that "warlord biden" bullshyt

this is why i'm asking you to point out what exactly you think kamala would be doing differently than biden