WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course you fail to point out that radical islamic terrorists had never October 7th'ed israel before, giving them a blatant excuse to retaliate, so it's not a real comparison

any US president would have let israel do whatever, in the aftermath of that attack, you can lie and pretend otherwise, if it makes you feel better

Basic political survival instincts and legacy would have led functioning presidents to put a stop to Israel’s aggression.

I don’t see a scenario where Obama or Clinton lets this shyt spiral out of control for 11 months in an election year. Add Trump to that list too because he is only concerned with himself.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basic political survival instincts and legacy would have led functioning presidents to put a stop to Israel’s aggression.

I don’t see a scenario where Obama or Clinton lets this shyt spiral out of control for 11 months in an election year. Add Trump to that list too because he is only concerned with himself.
that's because you're lying to yourself :yeshrug: no american president would have told israel to stop responding, after the terrorist attack on October 7th

you know what the definition of "not letting this shyt spiral out of control" would be? ending hamas and hezbollah. but you don't want that; you want to let them keep firing rockets at israel, on a weekly basis, until the end of time. so stop whining

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Israel isn't the aggressor. Get it through your head.

The world we live in today is very different than the world the last 40 years.

Bibi, Russia, and Iran would love another Trump presidency but your mind it too smooth to comprehend that

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Israel isn't the aggressor. Get it through your head.

The world we live in today is very different than the world the last 40 years.

Bibi, Russia, and Iran would love another Trump presidency but your mind it too smooth to comprehend that

You’re a Zionists. Your p*ssy gets wet at the thought of dead Palestinians. You would welcome a second Trump term if it meant more dead Muslims.

I’m talking to your bootlickers who just go along with Zionists out of political expediency or general apathy. They are the ones who got the Tel Avi Screw job by trusting a lunatic like Bibi.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You’re a Zionists. Your p*ssy gets wet at the thought of dead Palestinians. You would welcome a second Trump term if it meant more dead Muslims.

I’m talking to your bootlickers who just go along with Zionists out of political expediency or general apathy. They are the ones who got the Tel Avi Screw job by trusting a lunatic like Bibi.

Not a Zionist. Don't want Palestinians to die ever. Not a Trump supporter.

I just want want Jews to be able to live without facing a constant barrage of attacks.

No one trusts Bibi. wtf are you even talking about you crazy fukk

Why is killing Jews this deeply held belief that everyone is supposed to just get on board with?

:dead:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Such bullshyt. That wasn't what caused inflation. Inflation was a global phenomenon that America has at least been able to manage better than most countries.

Man wtf are they letting him spout this bullshyt on air?
It's this growing trend where these folks are inviting these type of folks which in turn will lead listeners down the conspiracy theorist and alt right rabbit hole.

Like I said we need to nip this and the ADOS/FBA situation in the bud because it's gonna get worse.