WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It was Biden who named Kamala his Vice Presidential running mate and was instrumental in her being the Democratic nominee. A lot of the other party leaders wanted an open convention initially or to in one way or another select "their" guy (or woman).

Everyone in here should be thanking Joe for stepping down and appointing Kamala.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:picard: mama bear shyt on maga tapper

Reminds me of the classic David Stern "have you stopped beating your wife" comment, it's perfect. These guys just launder Trump's bullshyt on the airwaves and then demand a response to it. Trump said you're retarded....what do you have to say about that!? No wonder they prefer him in office VS cold professorial tone of Obama or the real American disdain of Biden or the curt contempt of Harris. I would bet money that if she wins, she will do 2-3 press conferences a year and then largely ignore network/cable news.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Biden was never as bad off as trump is now with regard to polling and fundraising and people are still calling this race “tight” or a “toss up”.

Biden very well would have/could have won if he stayed in.

The reason why this race is "tight" is two things...

1. The media outlets like CNN desperately need it to be tight no matter what. They need the ratings. They want Trump back in office.

2. Several of the battleground states are still tight and honestly they would have been tight with Biden as well but I think this Kamala run has opened up paths that weren't available to Biden.

If Biden stays in the race, it comes down to the northern blue wall and that only... if Biden was able to secure WI/PA/MI he would have pulled it out. But nobody wanted to take that risk with how badly the debate went.

Also, when speaking on the debate.... the media spent 100% of the coverage on how bad Joe sounded and 0% coverage on how insane Trump was.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Trump didn't sound more intelligent and any less unhinged in the debate with Biden. It's just that nobody covered it that way. All of the time was spent ragging on Joe.

The debate with Kamala was so wild because Kamala sounded clearly competent and took Trump to task and he was every bit as unhinged as he ALWAYS IS...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm voting for Kamala moron. Some of you are completely delusional wrt to the reality of certain states. You just need to accept that some states will not be in play for a long time. There's no infrastructure here to turn TN blue and there's no $ being spent to make sure it is

Every 2-4 years people start treating elections like fantasy football where you're trying to find sleepers and undervalued performers who can win. you games. I'm not opposed to sending baseline resources to some of these unlikely races but at the end of the day have to be honest: Harris won't win Florida, Rick Scott is probably going to win the senate seat there, Ted Cruz is going to win his senate race in Texas, etc. Dems best pick up option might be Nebraska but odds are that it doesn't work. It's a hail mary....which I'm fine with throwing some money at but again, baseline until I see real evidence that the race is close.

Remember all that money that got pumped into South Carolina for Jamie Harrison's bum ass campaign against Lindsey Graham? He got smoked, despite all the bs polls showing a "close" race lol. Same with Beto in Texas.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The reason why this race is "tight" is two things...

1. The media outlets like CNN desperately need it to be tight no matter what. They need the ratings. They want Trump back in office.

2. Several of the battleground states are still tight and honestly they would have been tight with Biden as well but I think this Kamala run has opened up paths that weren't available to Biden.

If Biden stays in the race, it comes down to the northern blue wall and that only... if Biden was able to secure WI/PA/MI he would have pulled it out. But nobody wanted to take that risk with how badly the debate went.

Also, when speaking on the debate.... the media spent 100% of the coverage on how bad Joe sounded and 0% coverage on how insane Trump was.
It’s clear Kamala energized things on the Dem side, but people then and now pretending Biden just had no chance to win are a damn lie.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Johnson: Clay Higgins is a dear friend of mine and a colleague from Louisiana, and a very frank and outspoken person. He's also a very principled man. I didn’t even see it but he tweeted something today about Haitians. Reporter: He told them to get out of the country by Jan 20th Johnson: Ok. He was approached on the floor by colleagues who said that was offensive. He said he went to the back and he prayed about it, and he regretted it, and he pulled the post down. I'm sure he probably regrets the language he used. But you know, we move forward. We believe in redemption around here.