WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

head of Haitian Bridge Alliance brought charges on behalf of the organization Tuesday in Clark County Municipal Court under an Ohio statute that allows private citizens to file criminal charges.

• The nonprofit is asking the court to affirm there is probable cause that Trump and Vance committed crimes and to issue arrest warrants for both men.
  • The charges include disrupting public service, making false alarms, committing telecommunications harassment, committing aggravated menacing and violating the prohibition against complicity.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Screenshot-2024-09-24-17-35-54-616-2.jpg

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Tennessee ranking last in democracy and first when it comes to anti-democracy subversion isn't surprising. However, the fact that 21% of its Black population is barred from voting because of a felony is, and it's bullshyt. It doesn't make sense to keep felons from voting in Tennessee or anywhere else for that matter. I mean, everyone makes mistakes, and once they've served their time, they should be able to have a say in the decisions that affect their lives, especially people like Sarah, who has done so much to make amends. It's extremely unfair to take that right away just because someone made a mistake in the past. It's also annoying how the same people keeping these backwards laws alive are the same ones supporting Donald Trump. That lets you know what this is really about.