WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If not Meatball, then who? Nikki Haley? If not, who?

The nominee is rarely the person you expect especially four years out. Clinton, W, Obama, Trump, Biden all were the least likely nominees for their party.

I’m saying Meatball is done because he has flaws he can’t fix. You can change policy, strategy, tactics etc, but you can’t change personality. I’m legit surprised he made it this far in politics with his personality.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
If not Meatball, then who? Nikki Haley? If not, who?

:mjgrin: Trump. This is how bad MAGA has infiltrated the Republicans. Until Trump dies and Republicans can purge MAGA out of the Republican Party, they won't be able to field a decent Gen. Electoral candidate that can unite the Republican base.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nominee is rarely the person you expect especially four years out. Clinton, W, Obama, Trump, Biden all were the least likely nominees for their party.

I’m saying Meatball is done because he has flaws he can’t fix. You can change policy, strategy, tactics etc, but you can’t change personality. I’m legit surprised he made it this far in politics with his personality.

Yep personality is a huge part of it. Part of why Hillary lost besides running a bad campaign was she was unlikeable. I mean Trump should be too but he has cult of personality

The problem is all these republicans are now trying to emulate Trump but Trump is the only one who can pull it off. They’re all cheap imitations

I disagree on Obama coming out of nowhere.

When he gave his speech at the DNC in 2004 everyone knew he was gonna be a star and that he had next

Maybe some people thought 2008 was a little early for him and maybe he’d have to wait a little longer but when you heard that speech you knew this dude was gonna be president eventually

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
When he gave his speech at the DNC in 2004 everyone knew he was gonna be a star and that he had next

Maybe some people thought 2008 was a little early for him and maybe he’d have to wait a little longer but when you heard that speech you knew this dude was gonna be president eventually

The people wanted him to be next. But the DNC put Hillary as the frontrunner, until she wasn't.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
trump is the repug frontrunner for 2028, period.... yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah.... if he loses 2024 and is still alive in 2028, who would be more appetizing to the repug base....? and if he wins 2024 and has a repug majority congress (house & senate) he's going to do everything he can to be president for life...... until trump dies it's "all your base are belong to us" for the republican party and that's that....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trump is the repug frontrunner for 2028, period.... yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah.... if he loses 2024 and is still alive in 2028, who would be more appetizing to the repug base....? and if he wins 2024 and has a repug majority congress (house & senate) he's going to do everything he can to be president for life...... until trump dies it's "all your base are belong to us" for the republican party and that's that....
no, he isnt. if trump doesnt win in '24 he's finished. probably won't even be alive in 2028

being a one time loser and a two time loser is an entirely different animal

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, he isnt. if trump doesnt win in '24 he's finished. probably won't even be alive in 2028

being a one time loser and a two time loser is an entirely different animal

Yeah while nothing would shock me with Trump because he’s totally emasculated the republicans and they’re all scared to death of him and he runs the party you’d think if he loses again then they’d have no choice to finally grow some balls and realize this guys ruining the parties chances of winning another general election and get rid of him

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Yeah while nothing would shock me with Trump because he’s totally emasculated the republicans and they’re all scared to death of him and he runs the party you’d think if he loses again then they’d have no choice to finally grow some balls and realize this guys ruining the parties chances of winning another general election and get rid of him
nah, they'd stick with him.... he's their messiah.... the cult runs strong in these clowns...