• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

man, if this fukking happens :snoop:

i get biden losing votes bc of that fakkit RFK, but doesnt someone still win every state? would RFK have to outright win states to trigger this?

Biden is not losing votes because of rdo stop with that fukkin take you clown… he spews maga taking points and other Republicans will vote for him hence he taking votes from Trump

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden is not losing votes because of rdo stop with that fukkin take you clown… he spews maga taking points and other Republicans will vote for him hence he taking votes from Trump

Yep. Guy is anti vax conspiracy theorist who thinks 9/11 wasn’t real

Which side do you think he appeals to more and would be more likely to vote for him? Hmm Thats a tough one lol

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
@FAH1223 you said polls from 2020 7 months out were showing Biden with a 7 point average lead. The ones I see were tallied from November 2nd.....that's right before the election.

So I need proof polling in 2020 7 months before the 2020 election showed him with a 7 point lead.

The polling a few days before the election isn't a good comparison barring the differences in political climate between then and now.

I need access to those old stats you have. TIA

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
No one cares what tantrum the desperate pro-palestine crowd is throwing.
We don't give a fukk anymore.
:hubie: I wouldn't go this far. But I do feel the Biden Admin will get it squared away. The people who don't give a fukk are the folks here in HL who just use it to complain about Democrats.

If toilet paper shortages were a thing they could use they'd run behind that to down the Democrats.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Bigger problem for Trump yet this is only discussed as a negative for Biden. Another example of the weird narratives being pushed by media and pollsters.

I’d argue a lot of the uncommitted Biden voters are not likely voters. A few turn out to protest vote in a primary but they didn’t show up in 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 etc. And they won’t show up in November. Whereas with Trump we have multiple election examples of anti-MAGA republicans voting for democrats post 2016.

I think a lot of them are Bernie acolytes. But they told us they’ll fall in line and vote dem and aren’t the reason why Hillary lost.

Since they’re honest people, I choose to believe them and not worry about their protests.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I am not Muslim. I don’t even like any the three Abrahamic faiths.

Normal people don’t need to be part of a group to feel empathy for another group of people in the face of wholesale slaughter, forced starvation and ethic cleaning.

The repulsive Zionist bootlickers have given up defending the actions of the IDF. Now you resort to attacking the motives of those who criticize genocidal maniacs. Classy.
Normal people aren’t calling people zionists as a derogatory. :pachaha:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Islam is one seriously fukked up religion.

People don't criticize Judaism as much if at all because it doesn't proselytize. Unlike Christianity which sends missionaries all over the world to convert people or Islam which kills people for apostasy.

:what: So we should jist cower to a bunch of primitive religious a$$holes cause their feelings are hurt? Really?

fukk Islam as a faith, a doctrine and as a muthafukking religion.

"Steam rolling nikkas over like a MAC truck with the drunk driver driving" - Rebel INS predicted this.

To disregard past events that have led to the situation we have today is almost as ignorant as the people cheering for this horrific attack in the TLR thread.

Radical Islam provides a motive for Jihhadists, but to discount everything that has happened in the ME since the end of WW1 which affects present day relations between Islam and the West is just ignorant.

Nothing happens in a vacuum. This what the cheerleaders of the West fail to understand.

Islam like all religions is full of shyt, but the West and their hypocrisy about the spread of democracy is just as full shyt.

The West has been full of shyt since Columbus sailed for the Americas. The West has a better PR operation is all.
:pachaha:

Come on over to blue maga Zionist set.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

Come on over to blue maga Zionist set.

I’m an atheist. All you proved is I detest religion and have been very consistent about that my entire adult life. Back in 2012 I was very militant about my anti religious views, but I have mellowed and become more tolerant of people’s beliefs with age.

What I have never hated are the followers of any particular religion. How can I when members of my family are in the ministry? I don’t have problems with religious people unless they attempting to use their religious beliefs to dictate what the rest of us can and cannot do.

Now hop off my dikk. :ufdup:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
Dear “Latinos For Trump”,
When donald trump calls immigrants “ANIMALS”,
HES TALKING ABOUT YOU!
Bola de Pendejos.

2/3
To all the idiots in the comments saying he’s talking about “illegal immigrants”,
What does an “illegal” looks like?
How do you know the difference between an “illegal” and “one of the good ones”?

3/3
I like how none of the shytbags defending trump calling immigrants animals can answer this simple question.
WHAT DOES AN “ILLEGAL” LOOK LIKE?
GKP5IfTbAAAiNkO.jpg