WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yea, but Trump is struggling to get 80 percent of the vote in an uncontested primary. Haley is drawing nearly 13% alone. And Trump is trailing Biden by nearly 22k votes at the moment.

The sky isn't falling yet.

Bigger problem for Trump yet this is only discussed as a negative for Biden. Another example of the weird narratives being pushed by media and pollsters.

I’d argue a lot of the uncommitted Biden voters are not likely voters. A few turn out to protest vote in a primary but they didn’t show up in 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 etc. And they won’t show up in November. Whereas with Trump we have multiple election examples of anti-MAGA republicans voting for democrats post 2016.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

man, if this fukking happens :snoop:

i get biden losing votes bc of that fakkit RFK, but doesnt someone still win every state? would RFK have to outright win states to trigger this?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

man, if this fukking happens :snoop:

i get biden losing votes bc of that fakkit RFK, but doesnt someone still win every state? would RFK have to outright win states to trigger this?

You can play around with 270towin.com maps to make it happen. It would require both Trump and Biden getting 269 electoral votes. Very unlikely.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
If War Lord Biden loses, I hope it’s because of the Israel/Palestine issue and nothing else.

I really hate the fact that I’m allied to you repulsive Zionists.
I don’t think Zionist is the proper term. I think we are apologizing for Biden because we know what is at stake.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
live in a zionist country Islamic brehs :salute:

there's a lot of really awesome Islamic states out there where black Muslims are treated equally in the Middle East and Asia

I wouldn't even want to live in the same country as Jews if I were in that situation but that's just me

:manny:

I am not Muslim. I don’t even like any the three Abrahamic faiths.

Normal people don’t need to be part of a group to feel empathy for another group of people in the face of wholesale slaughter, forced starvation and ethic cleaning.

The repulsive Zionist bootlickers have given up defending the actions of the IDF. Now you resort to attacking the motives of those who criticize genocidal maniacs. Classy.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Bigger problem for Trump yet this is only discussed as a negative for Biden. Another example of the weird narratives being pushed by media and pollsters.

I’d argue a lot of the uncommitted Biden voters are not likely voters. A few turn out to protest vote in a primary but they didn’t show up in 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 etc. And they won’t show up in November. Whereas with Trump we have multiple election examples of anti-MAGA republicans voting for democrats post 2016.

Thank you for doing your part to save democracy and ensure my child has a shot, @MushroomX :salute: