WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I think both thing are true.

The Party will be “done” with him. But there isn’t much of a party without the crazies going forward.

Conservatives are gonna need an extreme rebrand, and throwing out the crazies needs to be their first move

I think Trump is crazy enough to coerce Republicans to shut down the government if he loses

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How silly of me to assume this had anything to do with morals :pachaha:

:francis:I could understand (even if I dont agree) not backing Kamala because you didnt hear enough on your biggest issue but the rest of that is nonsense. Wont back Kamala, but also wont back a 3rd party to boost Trumps chances is just laughable. Is that their way of saying vote for Kamala but we wont tell you to vote for Kamala? I need to see stats on how many candidates they've got up in this cycle. Canvassing has me so tired of dealing with people who only vote in presidential elections but are shocked when they dont have a local candidate that represents issues important to them
It's a burn. Im going to do one last push to get folks registered then chill out until it's time to get folks to actually show up and vote.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
These are not serious people.:mjlol:
They had a movement.
Had a chance to sit down and get inroads and gains from a potential future administration that appears to be more Tenable to your position than the current and the alternative; only to then undermine it by making maximalist demands.

I don't get it.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Sounds like it's gonna be some wild shyt. I bet it involves women lol. But this is also a good example of media hypocrisy because this guy was denying the Holocaust and dapping Hitler years ago, but for whatever reason that wasn't covered much until recently. This shyt should disqualify people. He's also made insane comments about black people and women that should end a campaign, result in 100% negative press etc.

:wow: Damn he got caught up in the Diddy Freakoffs as well. :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

gif-bertlongstare.gif