WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Donald Trump Jr., a key surrogate for his father’s campaign, weighed in on the debunked claim about Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio. “You look at Haiti, you look at the demographic makeup, you look at the average I.Q. — if you import the third world into your country, you’re going to become the third world,” he told the conservative activist Charlie Kirk. “It’s not racist. It’s just fact.” Claims linking race, nationality and intelligence have long played a role in scientific racism, which uses pseudoscience to try to justify false claims of racial inferiority or superiority.

I don't think these people were ever capable of running the most pro-Black campaign and administration in history

:jbhmm:
The past near decade has to be shocking for some who thought otherwise

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
New documentary drops in two days about the 2020 election:

Definitely some big names being interviewed. The fact that Trump tripped out and said he lost by a whisker the other day is hopefully fuel to the fire. Hopefully it gets some traction

Created a thread in the Film Room as well:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Political violence in the US is rarely political. it's usually a loner with a complicated and non linear agenda. I read some whole piece on it a few months back. Almost none of these incidents are overtly political. Like the IRA in the 80's and 90's. You usually have one man, history of issues, acting alone.