WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think both me and you want biden to win, but most in here delusional af. This is going to be a very tight and tough race. Luckily for biden he can easily outspend trump
Nobody delusional bro… I been saying ad fukkin nauseam the polls don’t mean shyt just look at the fukkin trends… GOP doubling down on abortion bans and they been getting smoked since… Alabama banned IVF and guess what? A dem just won a state congressional seat in fukkin Huntsville… shyt ain’t no coincidence man… The GOP is going to get demolished… Thatsbjust on the congressional side… don’t be surprised you see a an upset or 2 in the senate as well…

GOP got a 1 seat majority right now… Media want you to think this shyt is close for the ratings but the numbers and trends don’t lie

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Nobody delusional bro… I been saying ad fukkin nauseam the polls don’t mean shyt just look at the fukkin trends… GOP doubling down on abortion bans and they been getting smoked since… Alabama banned IVF and guess what? A dem just won a state congressional seat in fukkin Huntsville… shyt ain’t no coincidence man… The GOP is going to get demolished… Thatsbjust on the congressional side… don’t be surprised you see a an upset or 2 in the senate as well…

GOP got a 1 seat majority right now… Media want you to think this shyt is close for the ratings but the numbers and trends don’t lie
We are in agreement that the GOP will get demolished, I'm talking biden versus trump. Biden is the least liked incumbent in his party, and will likely down ballot poll below other members on state lines. The issue is specifically running Joe Biden not the democratic party, the party will win in spite of biden.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

these people are still wearing masks, outside, in 2024. there's a zero percent chance they won't show up to vote against donald trump

Classic (modern) white leftist protestor behavior: making the cause solely about yourself as an individual. These people are a joke lol, they'll never succeed at anything. Same self induced wounds and destructive behavior that killed Occupy and BLM. The masks are perfect too because it highlights a major reason these groups fail. Everything is about purity. They're wearing masks to prove they are more dedicated to taking covid seriously than their peers who aren't wearing masks. And at some point they'll accuse non-mask wearing comrades of being abusive to them, because "covid is real" or whatever. Yes covid is real. But at this point with the vaccine and immunity, it has effectively become fever/flu for most people. Which is a good thing! This is what was supposed to happen, it's what scientists said would happen. We should be happy about not needing masks anymore thanks to science!

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Classic (modern) white leftist protestor behavior: making the cause solely about yourself as an individual. These people are a joke lol, they'll never succeed at anything. Same self induced wounds and destructive behavior that killed Occupy and BLM. The masks are perfect too because it highlights a major reason these groups fail. Everything is about purity. They're wearing masks to prove they are more dedicated to taking covid seriously than their peers who aren't wearing masks. And at some point they'll accuse non-mask wearing comrades of being abusive to them, because "covid is real" or whatever. Yes covid is real. But at this point with the vaccine and immunity, it has effectively become fever/flu for most people. Which is a good thing! This is what was supposed to happen, it's what scientists said would happen. We should be happy about not needing masks anymore thanks to science!
same thing goes on in HL. I was banned from the Covid thread for saying I’m not wearing a mask or social distancing after I had been vaccinated