WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brianna Wu is absolutely not 'cooking.'

And where are people getting this idea that Democrats are making trans issues the 'face' of the party

MFs got so much right-wing media brainrot they don't even realize it
what's the constant refrain in here? "the democrats' platform is so much better than republicans', how do republicans even stay relevant". republicans don't do shyt for the middle class. and yet October is gonna hit, and we're gonna be wondering why the polls are neck are neck again, and why we really have to be concerned whether biden will win this fukkin election :dead:

half of that is republicans catering to racist, mediocre white people, which there's no shortage of in this country. they'll always have the MAGA base. but that's not all of it. the democrats have a branding problem lately, that stems from the embarrassing positions of the far left :yeshrug:

so if the far left actually shows up in enough states and decides elections, great. show me the trannies swinging wisconsin and pennsylavania, and ill shut the fukk up. but until then :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats all over the country: "Please stop supporting genocide, Mr. President"

Biden: "No"

@the cac mamba, for some reason: "Why are trannies costing Democrats the election :lupe:"
what about Jewish Democrats who saw 1,000 people slaughtered by Hamas, and now just want the hostages back :lupe: or as you call it, "some people did something"

and stop lying that your pro-Hamas faction = the Democrats :childplease:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
what about Jewish Democrats who saw 1,000 people slaughtered by Hamas, and now just want the hostages back :lupe: or as you call it, "some people did something"

and stop lying that your pro-Hamas faction = the Democrats :childplease:
What about the Muslim democrats who have seen 100k people killed by the hands of Israel?

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
and yet October is gonna hit, and we're gonna be wondering why the polls are neck are neck again, and why we really have to be concerned whether biden will win this fukkin election :dead:
You and @FAH1223 are so so obvious. You are still hanging your hat on polls. Yet if I ask you why polls have been consistently wrong since '16 you will duck the question. I understand cac maga. You gotta suspend a lot of belief to be a right winger these days.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Cac maga really has you guys in here discussing transexuals. The left's view on them is built around civil rights as it should. If you read anymore into that you look goofy.

The right absolutely obsesses over trannies and gays. It goes beyond civil rights and to the point they act like they want them packed up and shipped to mars. Cac maga and the other low key republicans on here can't discuss anything their party has actually done so they inject discussions in here in a roundabout way to try and make the left look bad.

Good news is it's easy to debunk.

They talk about how easy it is for folks to be swayed by negativity then turn around and post negativity about the left religiously even though supposedly they want Democrats back in office. They sprinkle a few posts in disparaging the right only when someone gets on their case. What's wrong with this picture? Only a fool can't see through this shyt. :sas2:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Polls show over two-thirds of Democrats disapprove of Biden's handling of Gaza*
*Over 140K Democrats in Michigan, a must-win state that Biden won in 2020 by 150K, gave Biden the :camby: over his handling of Gaza*

@the cac mamba, probably: "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE TRANNIES :damn:"
what exactly are you idiots demanding of Hamas, who still holds israeli hostages?

what's the end game here?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and @FAH1223 are so so obvious. You are still hanging your hat on polls. Yet if I ask you why polls have been consistently wrong since '16 you will duck the question. I understand cac maga. You gotta suspend a lot of belief to be a right winger these days.
you're a terrible poster. i rarely do this, but i bestow you with the honor of joining my ignore list :salute: if you want me to read your low-IQ, disjointed rambling in the future, hit that neg button

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

In 2020, the polls said Biden would win nationally by an average of 7 points. He won by about 4 points.

In the Midwest, Biden was overestimated in Wisconsin. But he was underestimated in AZ and GA.

The polls are useful snapshots of time!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
In 2020, the polls said Biden would win nationally by an average of 7 points. He won by about 4 points.

In the Midwest, Biden was overestimated in Wisconsin. But he was underestimated in AZ and GA.

Talk about 2022 when you was posting those red wave polls :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

I think both me and you want biden to win, but most in here delusional af. This is going to be a very tight and tough race. Luckily for biden he can easily outspend trump

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
what exactly are you idiots demanding of Hamas, who still holds israeli hostages?

what's the end game here?
If Israel cared about their hostages they wouldn't be killing people indiscriminately. In fact they would be working with hamas to ensure all of their safety.