WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
In the span of 48 hours. Dems gained an army of Swifties and Haitians... Because of Republicans lies.
My people didn't fukk with Hillary because of what she did in Haiit, they voted Trump.

My people don't fukk with Trump because of what Trump and Vance are doing in Springfield, they vote Kamala.

Frankly, I wish they didn't vote Trump, but I'm glad they have some idea of how to use their vote properly.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

"I don't know about any threats."

Mark-Hamill-lee-un-tweet-de-Donald-Trump-con-la-voz-del-Joker-y-el-resultado-da-miedo.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

1/7
Harris should go to Florida and have a rally in little Haiti.

Specifically invite Haitian Americans (350 k voters) and Venezuelan Americans(380k)

Have leaders of those communities speak.

Talk dictators.

Could turn the whole thing and give DebbieMucarsel-Powell the win.

2/7
After a visit to Springfield, Ohio of course. That community is in pain right now.

Trump and Vance are engaging in stochastic terrorism.

It’s immoral.

It’s dangerous.

And it is more of the very “old playbook” used by dictators throughout history.

3/7
I want everyone to know that Harris camp is doing a perfect job and doesn’t need my input.

Presidential politics has been my hyperfixation for 30 years.

Harris Walz will do what is exactly right for Haitian Americans and Haiti.

Vote! Phone bank! Text bank! Doors! Vote!

4/7
Exactly. I imagine there is so behind the scenes support going in as we speak. Her press sec is Haitian!

5/7
Yes, these communities need to hear directly for the president. Great Work is being done on this front.

6/7
Apparently you haven’t seen the villages today. Or the polls.

7/7
It’s a 2 point range. Florida, my home state is tired of the chaos, hate and corruption of DeSantis, Scott and Trump. Harris stands for the rule of law. Trump is a felon and breaks laws every day.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

If Harris campaigns in the pork n beans :damn: