WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don’t think Nate is pushing an agenda purposely even if it’s wrong I think he generally thinks he’s doing it right because he cares about his rep just think his logic with polls now is extremely faulty
Guy made a post titled, “why I don’t buy 538s new election model.”

He has an agenda, even it’s merely trying to be the smartest guy in the room.

Daps

I thought that was Pat McAfee in the vid :mjlol:

Theyve opened up a can of worms with this Hatians eat dogs bullshyt and its gonna fukk up so many innocent people, but its gonna run up the votes against these fukkers. The ripple effect of all this is so wide spread because we know white people dont know which black people are hatians and who arent, not to mention the eating dogs/cats stereotype is heavily tied to Asians. And then the best part is normal people see the clip of him at the debate, have no idea about the Fox News lore behind it, and then they just think its a chronically online old man ranting. Ive never had an easier cycle than this one of finding a hot button issue that would get folks to vote against Trump and even the Republican pol-ops I know are seeing it and are frustrated. One of them came close to self awareness by slipping up and telling me hes getting nervous by how much the GOP is "starting" to sound like the Nazis when they talk about immigration :pachaha:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Watching the media handling the Loomer stuff with kids gloves and remembering Jeremiah Wright

That clip of her doing the cringiest black accent and calling Kamala, Fani and Lettecia “DEI Shaniquas” should be on constant loop on cable news side by side with her hopping on and off Trump’s plane and accompanying him to campaign rallies….Don Jr’s fukking “these immigrants have low IQs” eugenics tweet too….we have a candidate whose closest advisers are just casually engaging in some of the blatantly racist political discourse I’ve heard in my lifetime :gucci:…..and it’s being met by the media with a collective :manny:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

GOP insider predicts major Republican figure to endorse Kamala Harris in 2 to 4 weeks​

Kamala Harris waves

Some former U.S. Capitol Police officers have offered vocal support for Vice President Kamala Harris' 2024 presidential campaign. (Photo by Tomohiro Ohsumi/Getty Images)

During an appearance on MSNBC's "Way Too Early," GOP campaign consultant Susan Del Percio suggested Vice President Kamala Harris will be on the receiving end of additional endorsements from members of the Republican Party.

In particular, she suggested that a major endorsement could be in the works within two to four weeks that would be a major blow to Donald Trump.

Speaking with host Jonathan Lemire, Del Percio pointed out that she is well aware how precarious it is for any Republican to jump across the aisle considering the former president's rabid base, but that defections could be coming nonetheless.

ALSO READ: 'Hugely offensive': Dems blast 'crazy' Trump's new J6 debate claims

"It's not enough to say we don't support Trump, but take the next step and say, I'm voting for Harris. Looking at, perhaps, former President George Bush among them. What do you think?" host Lemire prompted his guest.

"I think former President Bush is a great example," she immediately replied. "Even though he said he won't be endorsing, I'm not so sure, come only two to four weeks, that maybe he changes his mind."

"But Republicans, I understand why some choose not to," she conceded. "As far as elected officials who can afford a security detail, that makes sense. But when you do that and you go after former president Trump, there is a security issue for your family that is very serious."

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

GOP insider predicts major Republican figure to endorse Kamala Harris in 2 to 4 weeks​

Kamala Harris waves

Some former U.S. Capitol Police officers have offered vocal support for Vice President Kamala Harris' 2024 presidential campaign. (Photo by Tomohiro Ohsumi/Getty Images)

During an appearance on MSNBC's "Way Too Early," GOP campaign consultant Susan Del Percio suggested Vice President Kamala Harris will be on the receiving end of additional endorsements from members of the Republican Party.

In particular, she suggested that a major endorsement could be in the works within two to four weeks that would be a major blow to Donald Trump.

Speaking with host Jonathan Lemire, Del Percio pointed out that she is well aware how precarious it is for any Republican to jump across the aisle considering the former president's rabid base, but that defections could be coming nonetheless.

ALSO READ: 'Hugely offensive': Dems blast 'crazy' Trump's new J6 debate claims

"It's not enough to say we don't support Trump, but take the next step and say, I'm voting for Harris. Looking at, perhaps, former President George Bush among them. What do you think?" host Lemire prompted his guest.

"I think former President Bush is a great example," she immediately replied. "Even though he said he won't be endorsing, I'm not so sure, come only two to four weeks, that maybe he changes his mind."

"But Republicans, I understand why some choose not to," she conceded. "As far as elected officials who can afford a security detail, that makes sense. But when you do that and you go after former president Trump, there is a security issue for your family that is very serious."

I'm guessing it's probably Romney given he's not running for reelection.