Daps
Screenshot-2024-09-14-22-04-17-867-2.jpg

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what’s amusing about the current climate, and many of us here are guilty of it, is that if the current poll situation were reversed, democrats would be freaking out, hysterically declaring that kamala is finished and that the end of the world is nigh.

but, instead, now that she commands a rather obvious lead in the aggregate, people want to act as if it’s an exceedingly close tossup that will be decided on a coin flip, as if there is this mysterious contingent of MAGA supporters numbering in the millions who will appear out of nowhere on election day and give trump a second presidency.

it’s exposes the level of intellectual cowardice that exists on the left.

:francis:

Kamala being up 4 or 5 nationally is expected. But she is statistically tied with Trump in the battleground states.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Hot take, I think

GOP insider predicts major Republican figure to endorse Kamala Harris in 2 to 4 weeks​

Kamala Harris waves

Some former U.S. Capitol Police officers have offered vocal support for Vice President Kamala Harris' 2024 presidential campaign. (Photo by Tomohiro Ohsumi/Getty Images)

During an appearance on MSNBC's "Way Too Early," GOP campaign consultant Susan Del Percio suggested Vice President Kamala Harris will be on the receiving end of additional endorsements from members of the Republican Party.

In particular, she suggested that a major endorsement could be in the works within two to four weeks that would be a major blow to Donald Trump.

Speaking with host Jonathan Lemire, Del Percio pointed out that she is well aware how precarious it is for any Republican to jump across the aisle considering the former president's rabid base, but that defections could be coming nonetheless.

ALSO READ: 'Hugely offensive': Dems blast 'crazy' Trump's new J6 debate claims

"It's not enough to say we don't support Trump, but take the next step and say, I'm voting for Harris. Looking at, perhaps, former President George Bush among them. What do you think?" host Lemire prompted his guest.

"I think former President Bush is a great example," she immediately replied. "Even though he said he won't be endorsing, I'm not so sure, come only two to four weeks, that maybe he changes his mind."

"But Republicans, I understand why some choose not to," she conceded. "As far as elected officials who can afford a security detail, that makes sense. But when you do that and you go after former president Trump, there is a security issue for your family that is very serious."

Please don't be Bush and his baggage

:huhldup:.

I'm not sure the campaign could handle that

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
what’s amusing about the current climate, and many of us here are guilty of it, is that if the current poll situation were reversed, democrats would be freaking out, hysterically declaring that kamala is finished and that the end of the world is nigh.

but, instead, now that she commands a rather obvious lead in the aggregate, people want to act as if it’s an exceedingly close tossup that will be decided on a coin flip, as if there is this mysterious contingent of MAGA supporters numbering in the millions who will appear out of nowhere on election day and give trump a second presidency.

it’s exposes the level of intellectual cowardice that exists on the left.

:francis:

Kamala being up in the aggregate doesn't mean really much. Let's not forget we've had two Republicans lose the popular vote but win electorally in less than 20 years. What really matters is the swing states and those are still close. Kamala is probably in a slightly better position but nowhere near comfortable.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Kamala being up in the aggregate doesn't mean really much. Let's not forget we've had two Republicans lose the popular vote but win electorally in less than 20 years. What really matters is the swing states and those are still close. Kamala is probably in a slightly better position but nowhere near comfortable.
Let’s be HL for one second.

Could you look up the vote margin in those scenarios and compare it to these numbers?