WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proto-fascist Tom Cotton crying about the ABC moderators

Bruh Trump was asked a question about climate and he ended up rambling about Hunter Biden getting money from Ukraine

the mods were not the problem you fakkit

Says babies are being killed by doctors after they're born and cries about being fact checked :pachaha:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

Scared to piss off her fanbase... And some of you guys stan for this hoe....

Nah breh, media was trying to get a gotcha moment. She made her feelings clear by liking the post, encouraging people to vote is a clever way of not taking the bait. You don’t want to create a bunch of outside distraction to your team during the middle of the season while she’s been balling. She’s still a young cat, let her grow into a woman.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Scared to piss off her fanbase... And some of you guys stan for this hoe....

none of these endorsements really matter, to the point that i would fault a celebrity for fukking up their money to make one :yeshrug:

if they want to, cool. if not, i won't judge them

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Taylor Swift is in her 30's now and she's beyond set for life... She can do what she wants. Young athletes have a whole career ahead of themselves and need to move more careful.

Yes, I think the like probably means she agreed with Taylor Swift but at age 23.. she probably don't wanna dive head in with the sharks