WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I refuse to believe this shyt is that close
I actually do believe it is close, trump while dumb as hell is doing a better job being out there. He's on gen z pods, economic forums, news interviews while kamala is punting and posting clips. It's been a been a weird campaign trail since the convention, they treating her like biden. " less is more " politics.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually do believe it is close, trump while dumb as hell is doing a better job being out there. He's on gen z pods, economic forums, news interviews while kamala is punting and posting clips. It's been a been a weird campaign trail since the convention, they treating her like biden. " less is more " politics.
Two days ago we were laughing that Trump was doing nothing on the campaign trail and Kamala was everywhere.

So which on is it? She isn't punting, she is doing more campaign events than Trump

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Two days ago we were laughing that Trump was doing nothing on the campaign trail and Kamala was everywhere.

So which on is it? She isn't punting, she is doing more campaign events than Trump
We are witnessing the narrative being spun in real time that Trump is surging because Kamala isn’t doing media interviews. :dead: It’s all bullshyt.:mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
JFC it’s 2024. Every fukking election is going to be close :dead:

You could be a pile of dog shyt with a red hat and you will be polling 46-47% at minimum.

I can’t wait til this shyt is over and the concern trolling is put to bed for a few years.
💯

Trump got the 2nd most votes in history after a pandemic that killed a million Americans

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
you think that shyt really has that much impact? maybe i should not be as surprised anymore but it is just insane to me that it is this close.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Really? Explain please because both were bad but trumps was way worse.. you completely ignoring that covid response the the other economic shutdown… had this country literally on hours long lines food pantries

Don’t shyt here and fukkin lie you dikk head :scust:
If you value the end of US hegemony...:francis:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JFC it’s 2024. Every fukking election is going to be close :dead:

You could be a pile of dog shyt with a red hat and you will be polling 46-47% at minimum.

I can’t wait til this shyt is over and the concern trolling is put to bed for a few years.

Facts and most of the swing states are a statistical tie so there is no way to tell who is ahead via polling. Dems just have to drive turnout and they will win due to their numbers advantage.