WHO WINS?

• Total voters

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
trump getting lumped up in the polls. wonder if nate is paying attention.

:unimpressed:
Madam President is going to wax this fascist cocksucker, one day we will get a full picture of Russian influence and I really think it will be more pervasive than we ever expected. Russia knows its military is absolutely dog shyt. Waging a war of misinformation is so much cheaper, and due to how much of a melting pot America is, it makes it vulnerable to that attack vector. If you're a Russian Oligarch who stole billions during the collapse of the soviet union, it's not really a big deal to throw a few million at some 'influencers' just to see what damage they can do.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I knew there was no way Rave Dubin and Tim Pool were generating millions in revenue in order to afford their lifestyle. I always assumed the sugar daddy was American.

I wonder how many right wing platforms actually generate enough self sustaining revenues/profits.

need to deport them and strip them of their citizenship imho

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not here to pile on Nate Silver and his model. I don't think he's "dumb" but it is interesting how this is unfolding. He's going to either look like the smartest man in the room or like a dummy and it doesn't help that he's becoming a political pundit instead of just reporting the data.

He's releasing his model and then saying things like "Kamala needs to do x..." and basing that opinion off his own model while not factoring in any of the other data that exists...

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
What’s the equivalent to the young incel cac podcast circuit that Trump is going on where he rambles for a hour incoherently but gets credit as an “unscripted” interview that shows he can think on his feet while saying absolutely nothing of worth or consequence?

Should Kamala do a sit down with Gillie and Wallow on MDWOG and the JBP? Maybe doing an overnight stream session with Kai Cenant and do that Bossman Dlow TikTok dance in between games of 2K? Then a couple of days later to combat that “town hall” Trump did with Hannity last night where he took zero questions from the crowd but instead sat around while Hannity verbally fellated him for an hour, she sits and does the same but with Roland Martin? That’s more substantive and useful than the nonstop tour in battleground states she’s been doing this entire time?

Should she go on Club Shay Shay?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not here to pile on Nate Silver and his model. I don't think he's "dumb" but it is interesting how this is unfolding. He's going to either look like the smartest man in the room or like a dummy and it doesn't help that he's becoming a political pundit instead of just reporting the data.

He's releasing his model and then saying things like "Kamala needs to do x..." and basing that opinion off his own model while not factoring in any of the other data that exists...
If he's wrong he'll just point to it being an unprecedented situation.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i don't think donald is gonna win because of podcasts :russ: but I do think that it could continue the already polarization of young men who watch people like rogan. we can see it with voting lines by gender already, I don't know how to approach it but it wouldn't hurt having dems more in those kinds of spaces
Someone on the right is going to harness that anger eventually. Trump apparently, it sees now, benefited from Hillary’s unpopularity on both sides

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
What’s the equivalent to the young incel cac podcast circuit that Trump is going on where he rambles for a hour incoherently but gets credit as an “unscripted” interview that shows he can think on his feet while saying absolutely nothing of worth or consequence?

Should Kamala do a sit down with Gillie and Wallow on MDWOG and the JBP? Maybe doing an overnight stream session with Kai Cenant and do that Bossman Dlow TikTok dance in between games of 2K? Then a couple of days later to combat that “town hall” Trump did with Hannity last night where he took zero questions from the crowd but instead sat around while Hannity verbally fellated him for an hour, she sits and does the same but with Roland Martin? That’s more substantive and useful than the nonstop tour in battleground states she’s been doing this entire time?

club shay shay for town hall

hot ones for interviews

I genuinely want the harris campaign to add support for right to repair for medical devices , tractors,cars ,and phone

then you could send walz on donut media and really have fun.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People like Adin Ross and his little cac followers were already either voting for Trump or just simply not voting at all. That's the red pill MAGA babble coalition, part of which you see in TLR on here.... They were ALREADY in Trump's corner...

I don't think it moves the needle that much.

TLR is now a madhouse, now that Russian propaganda has been exposed and people got caught up in the lie of "free thinking" and "traditionalism"

taker597

Superstar
Daps

I would imagine something fun like hot ones.