WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
I mean, yeah, anti-Trump voters include a few disaffected Republicans.

Anyway, Kamala is a Democrat and is proposing (mostly) Democratic policies. Biden has had a fairly progressive record despite campaigning on "bipartisanship", his connections with Republican senators, and some Republicans endorsing him.
Im not talking about her policies, outside of the border. Shes focusing on messaging that will appeal to a very broad group of people and Im sure once shes in power her agenda will be more Progressive than Biden's. Ultimately conservatives are not broad thinkers so she's being politically savy by taking a stance that can win over the center-right without running a center-right campaign. Im sure thats also part of why shes not sitting down with MSM more than she has to because they'd love to get a Dems in disarray angle going about whether shes leftist enough

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Perfect opportunity to say

"That's my family and I love them, but we have a different opinions --we are going to see have Thanksgiving together and laugh about this, either way"
nikka if you got shyt character people as family you don’t owe them shyt especially an extended hand when you tried but they too toxic…

Fam you been smoking some wild weed lately.. you concerning me breh

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know, the most impressive part of this election season might actually be the sheer volume of random ass right wing accounts some of y'all brehs just happen to have visibility of.

If we learn anything from this election cycle, it really needs to be one we seem to have been struggling with for a decade or so now: Log the fukk off occasionally. :mjlol:

Facts. We especially need to lay off on the back and forth about polls. We know Kamala will win by a healthy margins in the popular vote and the toss up states will be a toss up of razor thin margins.

I don’t we learn anything new by obsessing over polls in five states that were won by razor margins of a total of a couple hundred thousand votes.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
nikka if you got shyt character people as family you don’t owe them shyt especially an extended hand when you tried but they too toxic…

Fam you been smoking some wild weed lately.. you concerning me breh

Don't want a repeat of 2016. Lot of the scenarios we have been down before. The answer is not to became a stronger in group, it's to widen the group.

The Democrats have a rigidity problem I think. You interact with zero Trump supporters? They are everywhere here. All races. All socioeconimic status. Lots of people who walk amongst us. The 711 Clerk. The store owner. Lawyers, Doctors. My homies who are straight up criminals, who went to the feds. The bad ass girl with an IG of her ass out. The church girls who are Catholic.

I don't think we can just banish them from the electorate or our lives. Not in San Diego.