WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
I really wish curb your enthusiasm hadn’t ended. Larry David has so much material just from this presidential race with JD and RFK, especially since that’s Cheryl’s husband in real life.
Yooo I didn’t know she’s married to RFK. Oh yea we need like 2 more seasons of curb especially since the last one was about election fukkery.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

This is a great example of a 3rd party with no viable path to winning that just trying to exploit a cause to create division among one sector of voters.

We don't even have to deconstruct her ties to Russia, either.

It's not hard for a politician to sound appealing. It's hard to be authentic when you don't do anything for 4 years. AOC nails it on the head.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
TRL Quality Posting
Oh no :scust:

This nikka @Everythingg found his way in here

That nikka is the epitome of sellin oils and incense on 125th

:mjlol: :hhh:
While I’m on your mind :dame: I wonder which political party addresses:

Have you seen a political party that has suggested ending the slavery that happens thru the 13th amendment? How about the for profit prisons in America that REQUIRE minimum occupancy? None right?

Maybe instead of having men on your mind so early in the morning before you even brush your teeth you could hold those politicians (that answer to the fed reserve) accountable for allowing slavery and allowing a required minimum occupancy when it comes to slavery?
:unimpressed: