WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
The angry young white males have been flocking to the Republicans since 1968 since Nixon used the Southern Strategy and they are still angry.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
There will be more "Trump lite" like candidates after Trump trying to run the same playbook and I remember people on here saying we need to worry about the "intelligent Trump" that's going to come along, I believe they said that would be DeSantis and his campaign was DOA...

I'm not sure we need to worry about that because Trump is a 1 of 1. That's not exactly a compliment. He had decades in the public eye to build notoriety and people found him to be charismatic and entertaining. For some low IQ voters that's all it took. The billionaire from 'The Apprentice' who is entertaining and will fire you if you're not doing a great job!

It will be difficult to replicate that. Guys like JD Vance just come off as complete losers who appeal to a niche incel crowd.

Trump light also won't work due to Project 2025 being out there for everyone to see and be repulsed by.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I know, I'm just saying with how well he's campaigning and his background...he'd be cruising to victory
I'm not so sure.

Walz wouldn't be getting the enthusiasm and energy that Kamala is getting. I like Tim but if he were the nominee he would be just another White guy and he also looks older than his age lol.

A big reason for the enthusiasm towards Kamala is that she's a woman (with a much more likeable personality than Hillary lol) and she would be the first female/non-White female president. Also, Kamala & Tim may be the same age but she looks younger than her age.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

If/when Repubs lose in November (I low key think Tester is going to win the Montana race if more of Sheehy's racism is leaked), their Civil War is going to be over this. Trump's takeover of the RNC is going to his legal bills and the Presidential campaign and not to the down ballot candidates that actually need the help.