WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

1/1
Trump just confused President Zelensky with Putin.

During an Interview on Fox & Friends, Trump said that President Biden sent VP Harris to meet Putin 3 days before Russia invaded Ukraine. The truth is that VP Harris met Zelensky, not Putin, at the Munich conference five days before the war broke out.

Trump is not well.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Surprised that has 20k likes since the tweeter has their facts mixed up.

Zelensky is in Ukraine (and they met in Munich), so why would Biden send Kamala to Russia?

Trump isn't having a senior moment, he is lying. He already told this lie last week:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
TBH, in 2020, it took me about 2 hours waiting in line before I could vote and I live in New York.

Anyway, COVID was the primary reason for it though (the whole 6 ft distancing lol) but also a lot of people come out to vote. It was worth the wait to vote out Trump's b!tch ass though.

i live in new york too and in 2020 i ordered the ballot filled it out at my leisure, on a saturday or sunday morning I Stood on a line that wrapped around a block but after a few minutes some poll workers were shouting if you had a ballot already filled out you can go ahead and drop it into the ballot box which is what i did. i remember being out for less than 30 mins and I walked there and back home. the longest i've ever waited to vote was 20 minutes and that was once. i always go before 7:30am and i'm out in less than 10 minutes.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Play some Drake, that may help you understand the following statements:

It would and does if your ally is conducting a genocide
The ally is at war, they’re just winning

Are we suppose to ignore all the weapons Hamas is using against Isreal?

Daps
i'm not sure. he's a fukkin mayor; how many straight pete buttigiegs did the Democrats have in 2020, across the country? hundreds? :dead: was he really worth running for president in 2020? what is the one reason he really made it onto that debate stage?

he's more like a Democrat party novelty that anything else. he has no real future. it's cool he can own the cons on Fox News, but he might be the most overrated man in politics today
You raise a philisophical point:patrice:I'm sure his sexuality set a certain ceiling for local elections in Indiana but it gave him extra attention during 2019. Though I disagree on him having no real future, he could hold down a Senate seat one day