Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
what blue state has a two hour wait line to vote? :dwillhuh:

A couple. I waited more than that in 2020

I could do early voting, but there's no need

Typical for staunch Demidcrat supporters to value performative gestures like voting in states where your vote doesn't move the needle at all :pachaha:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

shonuff

All Star
Daps
GWMeB4cX0AAtwov

I want this to be true so bad....

Daps
that's "accept", dikkhead

and given that Biden put Buttigieg in his cabinet because he sucked a cock, i'm not impressed by current standards :unimpressed:i'm pretty sure Kinzinger can handle running Veterans Affairs. and he deserves it, for his work on the J6 committee
Tbf if Pete didnt like dikk he'd be the favorite to be the next Dem president once we inevitably get our GOP regression president

bnew

Veteran
Daps
A couple. I waited more than that in 2020

I could do early voting, but there's no need

Typical for staunch Demidcrat supporters to value performative gestures like voting in states where your vote doesn't move the needle at all :pachaha:

if what you say is true wouldn't that also apply to Grossly Outdated Principles supporters as well, why do they vote when it supposedly doesn't move the needle?

you've been gaslit into believing your vote doesn't count. :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbf if Pete didnt like dikk he'd be the favorite to be the next Dem president once we inevitably get our GOP regression president
i'm not sure. he's a fukkin mayor; how many straight pete buttigiegs did the Democrats have in 2020, across the country? hundreds? :dead: was he really worth running for president in 2020? what is the one reason he really made it onto that debate stage?

he's more like a Democrat party novelty that anything else. he has no real future. it's cool he can own the cons on Fox News, but he might be the most overrated man in politics today

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Trump just confused President Zelensky with Putin.

During an Interview on Fox & Friends, Trump said that President Biden sent VP Harris to meet Putin 3 days before Russia invaded Ukraine. The truth is that VP Harris met Zelensky, not Putin, at the Munich conference five days before the war broke out.

Trump is not well.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
what blue state has a two hour wait line to vote? :dwillhuh:

TBH, in 2020, it took me about 2 hours waiting in line before I could vote and I live in New York.

Anyway, COVID was the primary reason for it though (the whole 6 ft distancing lol) but also a lot of people come out to vote. It was worth the wait to vote out Trump's b!tch ass though.