WHO WINS?

• Total voters

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

the harris campaign’s social media game is unmatched.

:whew:

Like what I've said and @Piff Perkins said, this is way too competent to believe that she came into the game off the bench, cold turkey and with hall of fame level badges and shooting all green from the rip. They were looking at Joe and were figuring out what NOT to do before it was go time. That has to be what happened.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
what blue state has a two hour wait line to vote? :dwillhuh:

I had to do that in Maryland, twice, before, tbf

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The post-convention bounce being accounted for might be overdoing it given the polarization in current times. He acknowledges this in blogposts IIRC.

As for Rasmussen/Trafalgar, his ranking system is publicly available. I did a quick dive and w/ a cursory glance, it appears that column H shows the predictive power (which leads to the score in column I), while columns V & W show the political leaning of their average poll which he likely accounts for in his model

There are ~67 polls with a better weighting than Trafalgar & ~84 polls better than Rasmussen. Here is the difference between an A+ poll like NYT vs Trafalgar/Rasmussen:
sGTlVC2.png

Rt8aGF2.png

You can download take a look yourself:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
no, you're appointing qualified individuals to jobs. and "reward" is doing a lot of work here; what policy are you worrying about being affected?

but you make a good point, i know that progressives prefer to choose the cabinet using important factors like sexual orientation :mjlol:
Of course you would think appointed republicans to a job would be qualified. Just pull off the mask and except it Clarence

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course you would think appointed republicans to a job would be qualified. Just pull off the mask and except it Clarence
that's "accept", dikkhead

and given that Biden put Buttigieg in his cabinet because he sucked a cock, i'm not impressed by current standards :unimpressed:i'm pretty sure Kinzinger can handle running Veterans Affairs. and he deserves it, for his work on the J6 committee