WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Saw Silver on Ezra Klein's show recently. He's a nerd but he seemed pretty down the middle straight as far as political leanings. And he has some kind of resentment about some kind of Democratic push back on him or a cancel thing, I don't know. And his book seemed interesting. Don't really think he's interested in Trump winning from what he said, or manipulating polls.

think it's still a tight race. Think Biden was a almost sure loss, and this is a lot closer.

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw Silver on Ezra Klein's show recently. He's a nerd but he seemed pretty down the middle straight as far as political leanings. And he has some kind of resentment about some kind of Democratic push back on him or a canel thing, I don't know. And his book seemed interesting. Don't really think he's interested in Trump winning from what he said, or manipulating polls.

think it's still a tight race. Think Biden was a almost sure loss, and this is a lot closer.

Yeah I don’t think he has any nefarious intentions I simply don’t agree with all of his methods

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
This Nate Silver thing is exactly what I was frustrated about before. People don't like the message and so suddenly the experts are dumb and don't know what they are doing. It's very MAGA-adjacent.

The dude that has adjusting for bias and modeling around elections for +15 years is suddenly seen as a fraud because people don't like the message. He already has extensive articles on Rasmussen before in 2010 and generally around polling biases last year.

Come on y'all. We Dems are supposed to be the party of reason and data, not a circle-jerk that attacks polls we don't like.

Saw Silver on Ezra Klein's show recently. He's a nerd but he seemed pretty down the middle straight as far as political leanings. And he has some kind of resentment about some kind of Democratic push back on him or a cancel thing, I don't know. And his book seemed interesting. Don't really think he's interested in Trump winning from what he said, or manipulating polls.

He’s being bankrolled by Peter Thiel. Silver chose sides a long time ago.

Bouzy > Silver

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Pretty much. It's a tossup regardless of polls and just comes down to who wins the Midwest, PA, NV, GA and AZ.

The GOP tends to overperform when Trump is on the ballot (and underperform when he isn't) so even good polls should be taken with a grain of salt. Biden definitely would've taken an L and probably cost the Dems the House too, there's at least a fighting chance with Kamala.

Although I do worry that she'll be hurt by 'xism/'cism.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This Nate Silver thing is exactly what I was frustrated about before. People don't like the message and so suddenly the experts are dumb and don't know what they are doing. It's very MAGA-adjacent.

The dude that has adjusting for bias and modeling around elections for +15 years is suddenly seen as a fraud because people don't like the message. He already has extensive articles on Rasmussen before in 2010 and generally around polling biases last year.

Come on y'all. We Dems are supposed to be the party of reason and data, not a circle-jerk that attacks polls we don't like.
Boys behaving like maga, thats why I call them blue maga. He admits the model has flaws, which is why he's actively explaining the situation.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

eric-bischoff-wow.gif