• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i do appreciate the explanations he gives about why the model is what it is:

all seems reasonable. concerning about pennsylvania but at the moment, it's still hard to avoid probabilities seesawing especially when the race is so close.

Ummmm nah he adds in shyt polls like Rasmussen and don’t adjust for polling bias..

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Ummmm nah he adds in shyt polls like Rasmussen and don’t adjust for polling bias..
true but i think it's hard to pick and choose polls or adjust the bias in the present. after the fact it's easier but before it's just gambling pretty blind. the main takeaway for me is: need more polling in pennsylvania.

also this country is insane.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
With all do respect, I live here, travel to at least ten different counties every four months. People from central Maryland are a little smarter than you are aware of. He needs at least thirty percent of the black vote from those areas. He aint getting it. Plus, she has not begin to use the largesse she has and will receive. But I guess some cac publication's bullshyt is gospel:snoop:
:dahell: what does this have to do with my post? I never claimed Hogan would beat Alsobrooks...

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

So he has her dropping 10 percent since the DNC :mjlol:

Been telling y’all Nate is flabby.. don’t take anything he says serious even when he had Harris up lmaoo

Words in Pictures.

Obama 2008 Look​
Trump 2016 Look​
2024 Cryptobro​
Nate_Silver_2009.png
161106_tw_silver_1033_16x9_1600.jpg
Silver+%28c%29+Richard+Burbridge_.jpg

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This Nate Silver thing is exactly what I was frustrated about before. People don't like the message and so suddenly the experts are dumb and don't know what they are doing. It's very MAGA-adjacent.

The dude that has adjusting for bias and modeling around elections for +15 years is suddenly seen as a fraud because people don't like the message. He already has extensive articles on Rasmussen before in 2010 and generally around polling biases last year.

Come on y'all. We Dems are supposed to be the party of reason and data, not a circle-jerk that attacks polls we don't like.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Nate Silver thing is exactly what I was frustrated about before. People don't like the message and so suddenly the experts are dumb and don't know what they are doing. It's very MAGA-adjacent.

The dude that has adjusting for bias and modeling around elections for +15 years is suddenly seen as a fraud because people don't like the message. He already has extensive articles on Rasmussen before in 2010 and generally around polling biases last year.

Come on y'all. We Dems are supposed to be the party of reason and data, not a circle-jerk that attacks polls we don't like.

He included a bunch of junk polls in it recently that skewed the PA polls those are facts

Nobody is saying she should be up 50 in PA we know it’s a close race where simply saying Trump probably didnt get a 10 percent bump from the DNC lol