WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Do people realize that you don't have to list every job on your resume... Especially irrelevant summer jobs.

I remember I got a once resume and it was like 10+ jobs... I immediately was confused of why put all those jobs on there.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Do people realize that you don't have to list every job on your resume... Especially irrelevant summer jobs.

I remember I got a once resume and it was like 10+ jobs... I immediately was confused of why put all those jobs on there.

Tan suit controversy :pachaha:

Now if it's revealed that Kamala was trapping out McDonald's in '89 that's different:hubie:

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
With all do respect, I live here, travel to at least ten different counties every four months. People from central Maryland are a little smarter than you are aware of. He needs at least thirty percent of the black vote from those areas. He aint getting it. Plus, she has not begin to use the largesse she has and will receive. But I guess some cac publication's bullshyt is gospel:snoop:

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Been telling y’all Nate is flabby.. don’t take anything he says serious even when he had Harris up lmaoo

i do appreciate the explanations he gives about why the model is what it is:

Harris is ahead by 3.8 points in our national poll tracker — up from 2.3 points the day before the Democratic Convention began — which does suggest some sort of convention bounce. However, she’s fallen to a 47.3 percent chance of winning the Electoral College versus 52.4 percent for Donald Trump. (The numbers don’t add to 100 because of the possibility of an Electoral College deadlock.) Some of this is because of the convention bounce adjustment that the model applies to polls that were conducted during or after the DNC. It assumes Harris’s polls are somewhat inflated right now, in other words — just as it assumed Trump’s numbers were inflated after the RNC. While there’s a solid basis for this empirically, you could argue we’re under unusual circumstances because of her late entry into the race. So if you want to treat all of this as a little fuzzier than usual, I don’t really mind that. The good news for Harris is that if she merely holds her current numbers for a couple more weeks, she’ll begin to track up again in our forecast as the model will become more confident that she’s out of the convention bounce period.

There’s another, longer-term concern for Harris, though: it’s been a while since we’ve seen a poll showing her ahead in Pennsylvania, which is the tipping-point state more than a third of time in our model. Today, in fact, we added one post-DNC poll showing Pennsylvania as a tie, and another (conducted during the DNC) showing either a tie or Trump +1, depending on what version you prefer.

The model puts a lot of weight on this recent data because of all the changes in the race. And you can see why it thinks this is a problem for her: if she’s only tied in Pennsylvania now, during what should be one of her stronger polling periods, that implies being a slight underdog in November.

all seems reasonable. concerning about pennsylvania but at the moment, it's still hard to avoid probabilities seesawing especially when the race is so close.