WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Blue MAGA cares about defeating fascism at all cost. If politically we have to dabble in the dark side to do that then so be it
You don't dabble in the dark side of proto-fascism and come out clean. You come out infected.
GV9y18pXoAAf6uH

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Blue MAGA pussies are dripping wet at the thought of a group advocating for peace and justice succumbs to the power of the MIC.

Shameful, but not surprising.
I think we should reserve this energy and foul language for the group that chose to support killer Kamala. Atleast that’s what you guys have been telling us to do right? They can’t possibly have a good reason for their position can they :sadcam:

Blue MAGA shirts already in the mail for them.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

This was posted earlier, but if these Trump-endorsed candidates are doing this bad, shouldn't the Presidential margins be wider in these states? I understand people split tickets but 10% or more of the electorate in these states seems really excessive.

To use Nevada for example, if their Senator is up 14 points in the poll, it doesn't make sense to me that 12 points worth of people would be a Rosen/Trump voter.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This was posted earlier, but if these Trump-endorsed candidates are doing this bad, shouldn't the Presidential margins be wider in these states? I understand people split tickets but 10% or more of the electorate in these states seems really excessive.

To use Nevada for example, if their Senator is up 14 points in the poll, it doesn't make sense to me that 12 points worth of people would be a Rosen/Trump voter.

Problem was Biden may have stopped the ticket from gaining more, he was in too long. Trump is more popular than the other republicans.

Also,

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Problem was Biden may have stopped the ticket from gaining more, he was in too long. Trump is more popular than the other republicans.

Also,

Republicans and Trump want her to go on TV and talk policy so they can try and poke holes in her shyt and start spreading their lies