WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
To be honest, debates really don't matter for Trump. He could go onstage and fart for 2 hours and not lose any votes.

Kamala just needs to not have any major slipups.

Cornell West been lost. I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped out and endorsed Trump at this point.

He has a longstanding grudge against Obama and the Dems because he basically feels he didn't get enough respect/attention during the Obama years.

Dude is just petty and still trying to get revenge.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nah blue maga says we should alienate voters, take it up wit y'all leaders
HL Allstars say we should alienate republicans for Harris and someone even wants all dem voters to spend the majority of their time and energy attacking Harris and the dems instead of the people making laws to disenfranchise them. So I guess everybody has a long wish list for Santa this election season.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HL Allstars say we should alienate republicans for Harris and someone even wants all dem voters to spend the majority of their time and energy attacking Harris and the dems instead of the people making laws to disenfranchise them. So I guess everybody has a long wish list for Santa this election season.
i like how Kamala is exactly the same as Biden on Israel, but Pink MAGA looks stupid saying they won't vote for her, so they totally abandoned that bullshyt :mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He has a longstanding grudge against Obama and the Dems because he basically feels he didn't get enough respect/attention during the Obama years.

Dude is just petty and still trying to get revenge.
Ehhh, he was critical of Obama before the election.

And if you read what his critiques were correct on attacking poverty, expanding imperialism, etc., he was right.

Above all else tho, Dr. West is a Christian and has said words like that even to the nastiest right wingers over the last 30 years.

Saying all of that, he probably would not have said these things if he was allowed in the club like Michael Eric Dyson was.