WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Too far left? Like what?:pachaha:

You can't just say that without posting examples.
California passed a law that the gays in SF pushed where its not a crime not to tell your partner you got a House in Virgina. Dont get me started on giving illegals health care, ebt, and drivers license.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I've seen the negative impact of certain democratic policies, and I want them to be challenged on that. Im not a Trump supporter. I think Dema have went too far left with some of their bs. Especially in california.

can you list those certain policies that have had a negative impact?

edit:

California passed a law that the gays in SF pushed where its not a crime not to tell your partner you got a House in Virgina. Dont get me started on giving illegals health care, ebt, and drivers license.

preventative heathcare is cheaper in the long run than waiting for people who desperately need medical treatment to show up in the emergency room. undocumented immigrants carrying drivers license and car insurance is better than having them run away from an accident making restitution impossible. i'm sure that also include DACA individuals too.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed 100%. There's a massive difference between someone capable of running around the country campaigning for president, and someone who can barely do one event a week without being zapped of energy. If Biden had gotten his way, dems would have just completed the DNC while down in the polls and wouldn't get a bump. Harris has transformed this race and Trump is mad because he actually has to work now. Biden had one path to victory: MI/WI/PA. I think he could have won but it wasn't worth the risk. Harris now has multiple paths and Trump is basically stuck where Biden was, with one path.

We won't know for sure until after the election but honestly I feel like Harris' camp knew Biden was finished and prepared for this a year in advance if not more. There was a CNN story a month ago about how multiple governors (including Walz, Moore, Whitmer, etc) met with Kamala to complain about Biden's campaign and beg for a new strategy. I certainly don't think she told them anything about her plans, my point is simply that she had to have had a blueprint ready to go. This rollout was way too smooth for me to believe it was last minute shyt. The WH knew Biden had issues with fatigue, brain fog, etc but were willing to go down with the ship until Pelosi stepped in. Is it crazy to suggest that Pelosi, who is also from California, met with Harris long before the first debate and told her she might need to get ready just in case?
Y'all might not like it but for most people, Gaza is way down on the priority list for people. It has been given more oxygen in this thread than the weight the average person voting will give it on their decision making in the voting booth.

The way that the Harris campaign is running their operation lets me know that Biden's admin was largely comprised of a bunch of dumbasses. Sure, he couldn't dodge the age issues but everything has shown what is going on now is light years away from what it was over a month ago.

Screenshot-2024-08-25-102352.png

At the end of the day, they have an election to win. Most constituents are going to care about what is happening locally.

We have news articles like this.

full.png

Gaza and Israel is at 3% brehs.

Its an issue that matters but nowhere near what some people think it does to the vast amount of people that will vote this year.

This whole damn thing needs to be read to see what the Biden campaign was doing. No wonder Pelosi rolled up on Biden in the manner that he did. She was looking at this shyt with disgust, watching it play out in real time. They were literally weekending at Bernie's till November. I will forever admit that I didn't trust this outcome previously but I'll be damned if I'm not marveling at it all now. Kamala's ability to being able to course correct in this climate, at this speed, with this much pressure shows me that the woman has more than what it takes to be called Madam President. This could just be a right person for the right time sort of thing or she could be an all-timer now but brehs, what she is doing is some historic shyt.
Look I think we all knew even if he won he would have to go in 2026/7, but you still don't have to like the way Pelosi did him. It was dirty. Now, his family is another matter.

Last edited: