WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

This is a legal trap that won't work. If Kamala wins Georgia, Trump will claim that the "new" election laws were violated and ask the courts to get involved. It won't work but it'll be one of many FUD screeds he sends out in the weeks after the election if he loses. Mix in some deceptive videos here or there wil he will convince people that this was stolen (again).

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a legal trap that won't work. If Kamala wins Georgia, Trump will claim that the "new" election laws were violated and ask the courts to get involved. It won't work but it'll be one of many FUD screeds he sends out in the weeks after the election if he loses. Mix in some deceptive videos here or there wil he will convince people that this was stolen (again).

Oh well let his dumb cult get football numbers again trying to overthrow the goverment

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

:mjlol: yeah, this isn't bad

trying to navigate this inflation issue is one of the toughest challenges i've seen in politics. they should have been explicitly blaming it on the pandemic since day 1, but they really didn't

kamala HAS to hit trump with "biden and i inherited a disaster" in the debate

This, I'll never understand how they didn't tie inflation to Trump Inflation was oredicted long before Biden was in office. The Pandemic and Trumps handling of it made it worse. But every other country had to deal with inflation and by all accounts Biden and the US handled it better than most.

That ad makes Kamala look horrible. She better step up her ad game.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wonder what numbers they are looking at since the majority of polls over the past 3-4 weeks have Harris up in PA over Trump.

Case of CNN being CNN to get ratings?

Can't put it past them. CNN needs a close race. CNN wants Trump back on the everyday news cycle. They'll do anything to help those awful ratings..