WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

This whole damn thing needs to be read to see what the Biden campaign was doing. No wonder Pelosi rolled up on Biden in the manner that he did. She was looking at this shyt with disgust, watching it play out in real time. They were literally weekending at Bernie's till November. I will forever admit that I didn't trust this outcome previously but I'll be damned if I'm not marveling at it all now. Kamala's ability to being able to course correct in this climate, at this speed, with this much pressure shows me that the woman has more than what it takes to be called Madam President. This could just be a right person for the right time sort of thing or she could be an all-timer now but brehs, what she is doing is some historic shyt.

Agreed 100%. There's a massive difference between someone capable of running around the country campaigning for president, and someone who can barely do one event a week without being zapped of energy. If Biden had gotten his way, dems would have just completed the DNC while down in the polls and wouldn't get a bump. Harris has transformed this race and Trump is mad because he actually has to work now. Biden had one path to victory: MI/WI/PA. I think he could have won but it wasn't worth the risk. Harris now has multiple paths and Trump is basically stuck where Biden was, with one path.

We won't know for sure until after the election but honestly I feel like Harris' camp knew Biden was finished and prepared for this a year in advance if not more. There was a CNN story a month ago about how multiple governors (including Walz, Moore, Whitmer, etc) met with Kamala to complain about Biden's campaign and beg for a new strategy. I certainly don't think she told them anything about her plans, my point is simply that she had to have had a blueprint ready to go. This rollout was way too smooth for me to believe it was last minute shyt. The WH knew Biden had issues with fatigue, brain fog, etc but were willing to go down with the ship until Pelosi stepped in. Is it crazy to suggest that Pelosi, who is also from California, met with Harris long before the first debate and told her she might need to get ready just in case?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
My brother in law basically came out as a Trump supporter to my wife and I today. He was basically repeating the same shyt you'd hear from any run-of-the-mill TLR militant. He mainly pointed to the economy and the border as his reasons why.

I recognize that having a debate in the same way I would on this forum would go nowhere, so I just tried to listen and understand where he was coming from. I did catch him slipping on one point about Kamala. :mjlol:

He was going on about Meg Thee Stallion twerking at a Kamala rally and I had to remind him that AMBER ROSE, THE FOUNDER OF THE SLUTWALK, spoke at the RNC. :mjtf:

It's different when you meet a Black Republican in real life. Here it's like playing Whack-a-mole. IRL it's this awkward balancing of confusion, anger, disappointment, pity and forced patience. :francis:
Did you tell him Trump tanked the bill to fix the border he claims to be so worried about?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Need to fact check this, but a friend at work DM this tweet.

If this is true. This is honestly huge. Especially for us in Medical

Atleast the old guys can’t complain anymore about how they had no hour restrictions before mean old ACGME came along :mjgrin: