WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
JD Vance had a very awkward visit to a donut shop in Georgia earlier. Trust us, it’s worse than you even think.

2/11
The way he doesn't listen to what they say and just says "ok good."

3/11
I don't think JD Vance won her vote?

4/11
"I'm JD Vance. I'm running for vice president."

"...ok."

This is a woman who doesn't need nor want your life story. She just wants to do her job and go home. And honestly, respect. I feel that in my bones

5/11
“A lot of glazed here. Some sprinkles stuff.” DO NOT ACT WEIRD. ORDER NORMALLY. WHAT DO PEOPLE EAT?!

6/11
Worker: "glazed or plain?"

JD: "plain, I like to glaze them myself"

7/11
She said :

8/11
Put the man in any actual real world situation and he turns into the most painfully weird dork. Worse than even DeSantis.

9/11
JD Vance is so embarrassing.

10/11
What a personable guy 🙄

Also, I’m with her. I wouldn’t want to be on camera with him unless I was giving the middle finger

11/11
Hello Fellow Human! I would like one of those circular items with the hole in them for *bzzzt* *errr* reasons.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GVmqJ3yWEAAZE9S.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I hope biden being inherently a 1960s racist doesn't tear down kamalas chances at winning, those gaza protest needed to be resolved months ago. Joes either doesn't care, or is too old/cognitively declined to understand the circumstances surrounding a close election. Bibi clearly wants trump to win, hes going to do what ever it takes resolve this conflict til after the election now. This needed to be resolved in December, joe being a self proclaimed zionist ( :mjlol:) brought this onto us.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I hope biden being inherently a 1960s racist doesn't tear down kamalas chances at winning, those gaza protest needed to be resolved months ago. Joes either doesn't care, or is too old/cognitively declined to understand the circumstances around a close election. Bibi clearly wants trump to win, he won't resolve this conflict til after the election now. This needed to be resolved in December
They aren't going to vote Democrat. It's time to move on trying to quantify their vote when they probably wouldn't vote Democrat to begin with to be honest

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I know it's Texas, but Jesus Christ these folks have Stockholm Syndrome.

Remember when the parents of Uvalde still voted for hot wheels even though the events were of his doing?
It's frustrating. So much corruption in Texas government and all they do is constantly raise property taxes while fukking us with Voter Suppression

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Damn... MAGA continue to be a$$holes bullies. That's all they are...

These are not normal and well functioning people. To attack his special needs son in a heart warming moment IS the definition of weird. Normal adults don't do shyt like this. And to make matter worse they have a complete lack of self awareness to know how despicable they look to the average person.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They aren't going to vote Democrat. It's time to move on trying to quantify their vote when they probably wouldn't vote Democrat to begin with to be honest
I’ll personally be interested in Dearborn turnout this year. Despite the musings of some of our Allstars, this was the actual results the past two cycles. Biden won MI by 150k.

Dearborn​

• 44,997 ballots cast
  • Biden -- 30,718 votes (74.20%) ✅
  • Trump -- 13,239 votes (24.23%)
How Dearborn voted in 2016:

• 40,116 ballots cast
  • Trump -- 12,171 votes (30.72%)
  • Clinton -- 24,940 votes (62.96%)