WHO WINS?

• Total voters

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I know it's Texas, but Jesus Christ these folks have Stockholm Syndrome.

Remember when the parents of Uvalde still voted for hot wheels even though the events were of his doing?
the problem with texas is that people think because folks are moving there from "blue states" that it means it'll become good hunting grounds for dems. but the problem is and it's the same reason florida went from purple to red is that it's majority conservatives in those states that are moving there. native texans for example voted for beto and the transplants voted for cruz.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:lolbron: @ people joking tonight's DNC surprise guest is Melania

woah-saturday-night-live.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope biden being inherently a 1960s racist doesn't tear down kamalas chances at winning, those gaza protest needed to be resolved months ago. Joes either doesn't care, or is too old/cognitively declined to understand the circumstances surrounding a close election. Bibi clearly wants trump to win, hes going to do what ever it takes resolve this conflict til after the election now. This needed to be resolved in December, joe being a self proclaimed zionist ( :mjlol:) brought this onto us.

Yup...although I think the "Killer Kamala" rhetoric is unhelpful, people really should be upset at Biden for letting it get to this rather than the protestors.

He made a conscious decision to look the other way in the face of Israel committing obvious and blatant war crimes. Decisions have consequences. I don't buy Biden being cognitively declined at all though, he's just too afraid of the Israel lobby.

Trump is 78. His son is 18. That does not equal 43.

He said Walz' current age breh.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I'm actually playing Shenmue 2 right now on the 3rd disk. It's a copy i burned that's in Japanese but has subtitles in english. Probably gonna play part 1 after i beat this one. Those games never get old.

Median age of gamers is 30's

Dreamcast the GOAT gaming system :wow:so many arcade classics

The VMU was ahead of its time :wow:

And Sega needs to bring back Power Stone :wow: four player online would be crazy

I'm actually playing Shenmue 2 right now on the 3rd disk. It's a copy i burned that's in Japanese but has subtitles in english. Probably gonna play part 1 after i beat this one. Those games never get old.

Walz a Dreamcast stan? :whew:

If he can use his VP Powers to ressurect it:picard:

Or at least bring NFL 2k back

:laff:

I loved my Dreamcast

This is hilarious these MAGA Republicans are CLOWNS

:laff:

So Democrats get beer, football, patriotism, and video games in the national divorce :wow:

Just go ahead and rename this forum Higher Scoring. :wow::ohlawd:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Letting a pro-Palestine protester on stage would be a bad look because it's gonna turn into a Kamala Harris shyt fest.

These people are the crazy cult from Akira at this point.
How? Didn't they let an Israeli hostage member parent on the stage ? Those Palestinians have had 100s of family members killed