WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Nah, The Rock backtracked on his endorsement of Biden in 2020 and said earlier this year that he would staying out of politics and not endorse anyone.

Also, fukk Mike Pence. He would never appear at the DNC, and rightfully so; there's a reason for him to be at the DNC.
I agree, fukk Mike Pence but you can’t get a bigger fukk you to Trump than his former VP giving a quick speech shytting on Trump, going in on him for Jan 6th, possibly exposing information we don’t know about and the need to put country over party

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I agree, fukk Mike Pence but you can’t get a bigger fukk you to Trump than his former VP giving a quick speech shytting on Trump, going in on him for Jan 6th, possibly exposing information we don’t know about and the need to put country over party
I get what you're saying but no. We've already had enough Republicans & former Trump officials speak at the DNC to make that point clear.

Also, like I said, Mike Pence would never show up to the DNC because he's a devoted conservative evangelical Republican.

Fukk him regardless; he's trash :manny:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's one of the heads at TKO who owns the WWE and UFC which (at least UFC) is a rest haven for the manosphrere, incel, right winger folks

WWE too.

Linda McMahon has been involved in Republican politics for years, she runs a pro-Trump PAC and even ran for Senate in the 2010s.