WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, that's because Trump is still around - they're not going to pick an imitator over the original.

But once he's finally out of politics the GOP base will definitely be looking for a new cult leader to get behind. Sooner or later someone who's charismatic enough will come around, so we might as well expect it. The GOP isn't going back to Romney/McCain types any time soon.

Everyone who is currently around to run in the next 4 years for them are not anyone who is on Trumps level of charisma or persuasion

Cruz, Rubio, Vance, Hawley etc

Maybe someone will come up eventually but Trump is not easy to duplicate with how he connected to his base

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would be hilarious if they got The Rock to counter Hulk Hogan. I know The Rock has presidential aspirationsz.

Rock endorsed Biden in 2020 (through a social media post) and as you would have predicted, wrestling fans mostly hated it. He ended up walking it back and saying he regretted it a couple years later. Triple H, the McMahons, Dana White, most people in the upper crust of the WWE UFC parent company are republican.

So I dont think the Rock will endorse. some known pro wrestlers would endorse Kamala (Kevin Nash, Mick Foley, CM punk ).... none of them are big enough for the DNC though

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
This is like the third time you mentioned Billy Porter....you got a crush or something breh :skip:
Breh I swear to god that's the only thing other than Kasich and Covid that I remember about the 2020 DNC :mjlol:

I still don't know who the fukk thought that Billy Porter in a skirt would help Biden in the election

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The VMU was ahead of its time :wow:

And Sega needs to bring back Power Stone :wow: four player online would be crazy

I'm actually playing Shenmue 2 right now on the 3rd disk. It's a copy i burned that's in Japanese but has subtitles in english. Probably gonna play part 1 after i beat this one. Those games never get old.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Would be hilarious if they got The Rock to counter Hulk Hogan. I know The Rock has presidential aspirations

If they did get a republican though it should be Mitt Romney or a wildcard in Mike Pence
Nah, The Rock backtracked on his endorsement of Biden in 2020 and said earlier this year that he would staying out of politics and not endorse anyone.

Also, fukk Mike Pence. He would never appear at the DNC, and rightfully so; there's a reason for him to be at the DNC.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Rock endorsed Biden in 2020 (through a social media post) and as you would have predicted, wrestling fans mostly hated it. He ended up walking it back and saying he regretted it a couple years later. Triple H, the McMahons, Dana White, most people in the upper crust of the WWE UFC parent company are republican.

So I dont think the Rock will endorse. some known pro wrestlers would endorse Kamala (Kevin Nash, Mick Foley, CM punk ).... none of them are big enough for the DNC though
Not only that, but he did an interview with Biden & Kamala in 2020. Unfortunately, he decided to suck up to his largely conservative fans :francis: