WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Gen Z males got me :patrice: if they are really falling for these fake alpha males.
Yeah shyt is crazy. It aint even a "fatherless" thing so much as these young men do not feel understood, nor do they understand themselves, at all. When I first started canvassing I did not understand why I had such reach with fratboy cacs but as the years have gone on I realized they identify with me being calm and sure of myself even if they dont align with my views. Through exposure to my personality they'll accept some of my views. Talking to them more you realize that at their core they are frustrated about shyt thats understandable but the lack of guidance and the right-wing online pipeline leads them to hateful places. At a core level it doesnt help that as young boys we are taught to prioritize strength and might as opposed to compromise and negotiations. I could do a whole thesis on the topic but at the end of the day you see this way more with white men because they are exposed to a world thats "theirs" and the frustrations of reality take them to some strange places