WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They need to get their ass to the booth. People 25 or younger are very unreliable. They'll talk shyt all day online about what they want or what needs to happen but their usual participation levels show that it's mostly for views/clicks..
I feel called out, breh (I'm 25) :mjcry:

Anyway, I was a year too young to vote in the 2016 presidential election, but I've voted in almost every election that I can since 2017 (including the 2018 midterms, 2020 presidential election and 2022 midterms).

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Pardon self breh, I double checked and it was in fact someone else. I thought it was you since you quoted my post referencing it first. My mistake on the mix-up.

But while my post incorrectly targeted you, the sentiment expressed is the same. TYT, even with all their growing faults, gets shytted on here primarily because they annoy liberals with their criticism of Dem leadership, not because anyone genuinely believes they are MAGA disciples.
You're all good. No worries.

I think it was one show in the morning when Cenk was ranting and raving about some Doomers shyt back in 2021 and I just didn't have the energy to keep up with this anymore After like 11 years following. Like damn... I know it's extremely easy to be negative, but I know there is some positivity in news. So, I went back to just reading the news without all the yelling.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
that's the value in rallying right? and volunteering? even the social media blitzes Kamala's campaign has gotten so good at... to call to action, to "do something".

voter turnout is imperative yes... the Harris campaign is nothing else will be HAMMERING that every day until election day.

people 25 and younger are unreliable when it comes to replying on tinder lol but when its something like voting for a presidential election, a groundbreaking candidate they are excited about, i am not expecting it to be a particularly lackadaisical demeanor.

Kamala is doing everything right in the way they are relating to young people. Coach Walz is also going around high schools and universities and doing a great job relating to young people.... all I'm saying is that you can't rely on them. That's why every vote is extremely important, no matter where it comes from. If some Never Trumpers want to join, you don't turn them away... this election will go right down the wire. Some of the battleground states will be decided by less than 100,000 votes or less than 50,000 votes... etc.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
But also, protesting at the DNC but never protesting at Trump rallies is also a poor choice. The reason to protest at Trump rallies is to put more spotlight on how that side cares 0%, you don't want them in office.
once again:

Cause I already know some nikkas are gonna be "why aren't they protesting the RNC?" :unimpressed: :russ:. Google is avaliable for everyone.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all it can't be an anti-genocide movement if there is no genocide
it's fukked up that Israel and the Netanyahu government are killing more innocent civillians than necessary, but that doesn't turn Gaza into a real genocide like Rwanda or Cambodia
it's not an "anti genocide movement", because they support Hamas, who shoot rockets at israel on a daily basis, trying to kill civilians. they just suck at it

the Hamas simps are fulla shyt

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah fukk principles just chase money and power. The AOC that first got elected would be disgusted by this version
🐍

The search for the perfect politician, that meets every metric that we not so ironically don’t meet, continues :sadcam:

Your first mistake was believing people that go into politics don’t have a baseline level of narcissism and insatiable craving for power