WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

No Obama’s level speakers but deeper ten last night. Not much filler tonight should be dope

Clinton's a pretty good speaker in his own right.

Also, looks like there's a joint Trump/Vance rally taking place this afternoon.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Meanwhile outside

like forreal - WHY would anyone in the Dem party let alone Harris let themselves give a platform to a group of people who are basically saying fukk this country ???

at a convention that is supposed to be about getting people who arent inclined to vote for Dems to vote for Dems....

this is why all of this Pro Palastinian shyt is either an op or just deluded fukked up individuals who just have no real stake in whats important for this country or the people who suffer under Trump and the GOP in this country

they are just selfish destructive a$$holes.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile outside

like forreal - WHY would anyone in the Dem party let alone Harris let themselves give a platform to a group of people who are basically saying fukk this country ???

at a convention that is supposed to be about getting people who arent inclined to vote for Dems to vote for Dems....

this is why all of this Pro Palastinian shyt is either an op or just deluded fukked up individuals who just have no real stake in whats important for this country or the people who suffer under Trump and the GOP in this country

The burning of the American flag I don't mind because that was done during alot of the BLM protests years ago. What I do have an issue is that these folks are just burning bridges with the shyt they're doing.

Even if there is communication to end everything, these folks will still complain and say it's not good enough.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Meanwhile outside

Come get your people @AquaCityBoy

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So rather than just simply state your dissatisfaction with their current product, why did you feel the need to highlight the irrelevant fact that a 3 second apolitical soundbite from them was used in a Trump ad unless your intention was to disingenuously insinuate that they are Trump supporters? You and others have said as much before in this thread.

I'm not completely on board with everything they say or their decisions to give various personalities air time either, but I'm not going to suggest ridiculous and laughable things about them like they want Trump to win and/or support Republican policies (both of which have been repeated multiple times in here). They are virulently anti-Trump with their coverage of him. Their criticisms of Democrats doesn't make that any less true.
this thread is mostly people who are not as politically educated as they think. Its wild to see this shyt in real time, especially when they will mock the right wing dummie for doing the same thing.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people criticizing AOC are the same people who are in here saying "it's not the end of the world if Trump wins." Pay them no mind. They aren't grown ups yet.. They are still on that "both sides" wave.

Ya'll give that fat fukking scumbag god like powers. Yes if Trump wins on 11/5, the world will not end on 11/6. Jon Stewart expresses it better @18:10 mark.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
there's also a timeline where Biden would have beat Trump in 2016, people would have generally been underwhelmed or unhappy for whatever reason, and Trump beats him in 2020 and is then re-elected in 2024 or becomes a dictator, whatever.

I like playing the timeline game too but assuming Biden would have won in 2016 and therefore had a happy smooth 8 years as president isn't necessarily a given. Things play out how they play out. We don't know what a 2016 Biden presidency would have looked like or the ripple effects.

It's kind of inevitable a guy like Trump would have become president at some point IMO. It was just a matter of the pot boiling over. Thankfully he left a bad enough taste in everybody's mouth I don't think he has a strong chance to be re-elected.

yeah i'm not so sure biden running in 2016 would have adopted some of the progressive policies he did in 2020.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm interested to see Bill Clinton. I haven't seen much of him this cycle. There was a time where he was an elite speaker.
Bill Clinton is too old now and has been dealing with some health issues in recent years.

I think he will give an "OK" speech but nothing like the Bill speeches of the past (like the 2012 DNC for example).