WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Idk breh seeing as our last presidential debate involved two men alive for WW2 and it devolved into a pissing contest measured by golf handicaps. Ego manifests differently in each generation

I doubt even Trump believes that he could individually solve whatever crisis some of these guys and gals have come up with in their heads.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people criticizing AOC are the same people who are in here saying "it's not the end of the world if Trump wins." Pay them no mind. They aren't grown ups yet.. They are still on that "both sides" wave.

There are definitely a portion of progressives who think if Trump wins that is gonna somehow move Dems further left when it would be the exact opposite

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
First of all it can't be an anti-genocide movement if there is no genocide
it's fukked up that Israel and the Netanyahu government are killing more innocent civillians than necessary, but that doesn't turn Gaza into a real genocide like Rwanda or Cambodia

Second there are enough votes in Detroit, Grand Rapids, Traverse City, Ann Arbor that can be won by Democrats to win the state of Michigan even without some of the hardcore pro-Gaza people there

sorry but preventing a 2-7 Supreme Court and Project 2025 is much more important to me and the majority of Dem voters than an arms embargo on Israel :manny:
The idea that advocating on behalf of the people being genocided will lose Democrats the election is not borne out by polling. It's the popular position to take. The actual pressure against doing so is coming from anti-Democratic institutional factors like campaign funding or horse-trading by political insiders and lobbyists. You're actually jeopardizing the win against a 2-7 Supreme Court and Project 2025 by continuing to give bombs to the state committing war crimes with them. What you really want is for the issue to disappear. But it's real. The inconvenient genocide and its supporters.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
There are definitely a portion of progressives who think if Trump wins that is gonna somehow move Dems further left when it would be the exact opposite
We’ve been down this rabbit hole before many times. The discussion is worn out at this point. We got one of our HL international (euro league) Allstars in here right now that was trying to convince people to vote for Trump (because he couldn’t himself) because he would liberate black people world wide in here now meticulously critiquing one of the most progressive people in politics

Michelle laid out these losers to the T :mjlol:

Horseshoe is very fukking real

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The people criticizing AOC are the same people who are in here saying "it's not the end of the world if Trump wins." Pay them no mind. They aren't grown ups yet.. They are still on that "both sides" wave.
:mindblown:

Why can't people grasp that this version of these Republicans with this demon Trump are not the same ol same ol

shyt is mad frustrating.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Sadly his shytting on him at the dinner (about his birth certificate)back in 13 or 14 led to Trump
That was merciless but it also showed you Trump's bytchassness

He never had the nuts to challenge Obama in 2012 he knew he would've gotten destroyed so he laid back until after his 2nd term :scust:

Trump is the biggest p*ssy to ever walk the earth and that is not hyperbole

Dawg is walking vagina :hhh:

Last edited:
Daps
:what: Who is asking for superhero activities? An arms embargo on the state dropping bombs on hospitals and refugee camps is completely within the realm of reasonable and doable actions. It took the government 5 seconds to go 10 times as hard on Russia, so I don't want to hear about how they're doing everything they can. AOC is supposed to represent the left/progressive vanguard in Congress, and if she can't find it within herself to even make mere mention of the protests or righteousness of the Palestinian cause then what use is she? What ball is she playing? This isn't the typical intra-left firing squad stuff, this is the supposed leftist representative using her biggest platform to launder the lies of the powerful. As the article mentions, even Biden outflanked her on this. She deserves rebuke.
The ball she is playing is politics. I aint an AOC superfan so I dont know her track record overall on speaking on this issue, but who is to say she isn't leveraging her popularity publically and then working to achieve something greater behind the scenes? The purpose the DNC is not to get into the nitty gritty of the fukked up world affairs and how the current admin is enabling it, its political fast food for the average person. Its why they have Never Trumpers out there talking endorsing Kamala even if they disagree with most of her platform

The superhero shyt Im referring to is this ongoing obsession within Progressive political spaces of moral superiority. Benny and his boys are blood thirsty monsters, but you think the average American gets the nuances of whats happening there? Or even cares? I care that they're bombing innocent people, but I also care about a lot of shyt that doesnt move the needle for the avg voter here. So I vote for and support politicians that align with my beliefs, but many of them keep losing because their messaging fukking sucks despite being decent people with solid policies

At the end of the day this shyt is politics. Progressives are free to rebuke AOC but unless her constituency is very passionate about the plight of those in Gaza, it will not do shyt to her. We do not have a strong enough leftist presence in congress for her to let her nuts hang
Sounds like 🐍 talk.

How much did you sell your soul for :troll:
Ironically enough the reason I split from working for Super PACs was my own viewpoints, or price of my soul in this case. Not like anything nefarious went down but I didn't want to be a black mouthpiece for rich, white liberals. No hate to my gay brehs out there but in my time working in Brevard I can count on one hand the amount of straight brehs that didnt exclusively date white women I worked with

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nothing will top the Obamas last night but tonight's lineup is good. They haven't released the full list yet but the headliners will include:

-Nancy Pelosi
-Pete Buttigieg
-Bill Clinton
-Tim Walz acceptance speech

Daps
That was merciless but it also showed you Trump's bytchassness

He never had the guts to challenge Obama in 2012 he knew he would've gotten destroyed so he laid back until after his 2nd term :scust:

Trump is the biggest p*ssy to ever walk the earth and that is not hyperbole

Dawg is walking vagina :hhh:
I think Trump polled at like 1% in the primary in 2012 and dropped out. I could be wrong
I doubt even Trump believes that he could individually solve whatever crisis some of these guys and gals have come up with in their heads.
I think if you gave Trump a potato, a screwdriver, and an hour to cure cancer he'd stop trying after 10 minutes and spend the other 50 mins bragging about how easy it was and that no one else besides him could've cured cancer

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing will top the Obamas last night but tonight's lineup is good. They haven't released the full list yet but the headliners will include:

-Nancy Pelosi
-Pete Buttigieg
-Bill Clinton
-Tim Walz acceptance speech

No Obama’s level speakers but deeper ten last night. Not much filler tonight should be dope

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No Obama’s level speakers but deeper ten last night. Not much filler tonight should be dope

Walz is gonna catch a body we know that much. I actually would rather Mayor Pete be the co-main, prefer that over Bill Clinton/ old guard. but either way I'm sure tonight will be fire with lots of highlights

They did a nice job of spreading out the big names and making each day must see TV

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So rather than just simply state your dissatisfaction with their current product, why did you feel the need to highlight the irrelevant fact that a 3 second apolitical soundbite from them was used in a Trump ad unless your intention was to disingenuously insinuate that they are Trump supporters? You and others have said as muchbefore in this thread.
Can you tag me in that post, because I don't know what you're referring to.

Pretty sure you got the wrong post. I have no idea about out an of context 3 second sound bite used in a Trump ad. All I ever said is that they really grating and take niche stances that doesn't get elected in politics on top of the Newsdooming that they do.

I miss pre 2016 TYT badly more than anything. Just so bitter and kind of weird, now. Cenk has turned into a broken record and Ana just so embattled with the trauma from cyber bullies and stalkers. It's just not enjoyable to watch. I used to watch it everyday.