WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Looking back, it's ironic as hell that Trump wanted to use the insurrectionist act to quell BLM protests in 2020. He'll have more leeway to do it with this 6-3 scotus
In certain states he didn’t even need the SCOTUS

the FBI has stated that white supremacy groups are active in law enforcement and the military

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Looking back, it's ironic as hell that Trump wanted to use the insurrectionist act to quell BLM protests in 2020. He'll have more leeway to do it with this 6-3 scotus
But if he loses, he's fccked because he isn't POTUS. If he were to do and if he were to lose, that creates a slippery slope because it becomes any former POTUS could do that.

im not you

All Star
Daps
Jewish people are so interesting because historically nobody wants them but they are everywhere

Some say they are hated because they killed Jesus so they gotta live with the curse that they killed they own savior so brutally over a few pieces of silver that’s also way their names relate to jewelry as to never forget what they did.
:wtf:

Daps
Man fcck Ackelrod for saying that Harris should've quieted the crowd when they chanted lock him up
Axelrod has been trash for a minute. I recall, during the 2020 uprising, how he said the protests would hurt the democrats.

i have little doubt he’s one of the “democratic insiders” who thinks there should have been a primary.

:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh there's some baddies walkin around the DNC floor..

I7Y9Rl.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Axelrod has been trash for a minute. I recall, during the 2020 uprising, how he said the protests would hurt the democrats.

:mjpls:
He's a prime example of why we can't go back. A lot of people view our civility and restraint as being p*ssy. Just like the south, the Democrats got something to say

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
In this current climate with a literal war protesters outside the building why would there be a Jewish prayer ?

It sullied the evening
Especially when the conflict in Gaza was a reason why people are considering voting for Trump and made Biden Step down. Biden just announced that he’s working on a ceasefire plan something like that could throw it off. The USA is Israel’s biggest defender. The spot where the president goes to rest is literally called Camp David.

The other side is always going to believe that the USA isn’t it trying to negotiate peace in good faith and it doesn’t help that after that speech the Jewish prayer started. It’s bad optics