WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Brehs can we please not get lost in the weeds of Palestine/Isreal everytime its posted? This gotta be 20 straight pages of bickering and jabs. Hamas shouldn't have targeted Isrealis, Isreal shouldnt be carpet bombing Gaza, Benny is a bytch, Hamas is pussies. Support grassroot causes that come with candidates who back the agenda. Its great that Biden got the ceasefire but the battles that make real change happen in the off elections. We need more brehs and brehettes on the ground level driving change and pushing agendas so we aren't bargaining for scraps in the final stretch of presidential elections

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Democratic politicians, their consultants, and morning cable news channels are the only people who care about these goofy as republicans who are still pieces of shyt to the core

Trump is likely going to have 65 million Americans voting for him in November. Those people are your boss, they are your neighbor, they are your bank teller, they are very possibly a friend or family member.

It's great to say "I just ignore it" but these people are literally everywhere... and they must be stopped and in some cases held accountable.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

might be leaning a little too hard into the identity politics :huhldup:

bill clinton was cheekily referred to as the first black president because he played the sax and was comfortable in the presence of black people etc. tim walz lived in china and can speak the language. he would very well be the most "chinese" president in U.S history. :manny:

i'm sure his history with china won't be completely discounted by chinese american voters.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So basically you agree they should be protesting since trump will continue same policy.

If you missed out on the conversation and judging by this post, you did... what I said is I am fine with them protesting and saying that they should take those protest to Trump rallies as well... which they haven't done..

Because apparently they don't want to disrupt Trump's ramblings... for reasons unknown.

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Shameless, Jill stein is standing right behind him
And this is why I don't take a lot of these anti establishment / revolutionaries / passionate leftists seriously

They are JUST as corrupt and morally bankrupt as the Lindsey Graham and Haleys on the Right.

What a fukking shyt show - i would hope the spirits of the fighters that gave thier lives like Fred Hampton or Patrice Lamumba or MalcomX haunt them and plague them with guilt and shame

shonuff

All Star
Daps
If you missed out on the conversation and judging by this post, you did... what I said is I am fine with them protesting and saying that they should take those protest to Trump rallies as well... which they haven't done..

Because apparently they don't want to disrupt Trump's ramblings... for reasons unknown.
No its becuase at the Dem convention they'd get this

But at a Trump rally they'd get this

beating-up-beat-up.gif