WHO WINS?

• Total voters

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Ay man. Where all the A list celebrities for the DNC? We couldn’t get any big name to speak or perform?

The only performers Ive seen scheduled, Ive never heard of.

Disappointing to say the least

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Kamala has momentum for sure but there's nothing wrong w/ someone telling us that we aren't winning to keep us humble. If we get into these circle-jerks just sharing positive Kamala polls, we will end up just like the MAGA crowd that bury their head in the sand whenever they see reactions/results they don't like.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala has momentum for sure but there's nothing wrong w/ someone telling us that we aren't winning to keep us humble. If we get into these circle-jerks just sharing positive Kamala polls, we will end up just like the MAGA crowd that bury their head in the sand whenever they see reactions/results they don't like.

Oh for sure I’m not saying it’s over but this dudes been negative as fukk for awhile

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
There's 3 more days, breh.
I get that, but I tried looking up performers or celebrities for the entire convention and came up with nothing. CNN ran down the performers for the convention and I never heard of any of them.

And I doubt, they wouldn’t advertise prior that a superstar like beyonce is showing up.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I get that, but I tried looking up performers or celebrities for the entire convention and came up with nothing. CNN ran down the performers for the convention and I never heard of any of them.

And I doubt, they wouldn’t advertise prior that a superstar like beyonce is showing up.
We only get lists of speakers, usually on each day, not entirely before the DNC.

Also, there are often surprise speakers.