WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

how is the "LGBTQ+" (:mjlol:) generally received in Gaza?

So it's okay to commit genocide against civilians because some of them may have bigoted views? :patrice:

I actually think they would.

Obviously, that's just an opinion.

Or at least reduce significantly.

IMO it really depends on whether the situation gets any better or not.

If the war ends or the humanitarian situation gets better the protests will calm down regardless of who's in office.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it's okay to commit genocide against civilians because some of them may have bigoted views? :patrice:
is a "genocide" usually defined by the "victims" constantly shooting rockets at the side that's winning? sounds more like a war to me

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
is a "genocide" usually defined by the "victims" constantly shooting rockets at the side that's winning?

michael-jordan-yeah.gif

In most genocides the aggressor faces violent retaliation from the oppressed.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Tell that to all of the people in this country that are struggling and having rights stripped away..... See what their reaction is
Real talk I'm pretty much convinced ol boy is a bothsider.

I have no issue with people protesting this situation, but it does seem to them like "fcck LGBT rights, fcck the economy, fcck abortion, fcck the tipping point we have here in America, fcck homelessness, and fcck etc., it's all about fixing the situation in a country most if not all of us will never go to"

If you have this much heat for Israel, then where the fcck where were you c-nts when Sudan, Congo, and Nigeria were having/still having their issues???