WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

So far I haven’t seen one entertainer listed at the DNC while they had Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock wtf is she talking about?

She's jealous that she's not allowed where real entertainers perform.

Also, the lineup of Obama, maybe both Obamas, Andy, Shapiro, Walz, Kamala, etc.. is going to absolutely destroy the GOP :mjlol:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

1/11
Democrats are NOT left of center and believing this is political Stockholm syndrome.

Our “far-left” (Bernie/Squad) are firmly centrist when compared to the rest of the world’s liberal democracies.

Universal healthcare, for example, is a purely centrist position everywhere else.

2/11
Basic social programs to prevent mass death, poverty, and starvation are what the rest of the world rightly understands as the most basic functions of a government.

The U.S. is an oligarchy with a singular mission to maintain the world economy at any human cost.

Grow up pls.

3/11
Dems certainly lean left, towards the center, but they also emphatically support the oligarchy and corporatism at the expense of workers, because the fundamental Dem belief is that a “better economy” helps everybody, even if that economy is foundationally anti-labor.

4/11
very weak shyt

5/11
Seriously though, if we had a far-left party in this country, it would be advocating for forced property seizure and a 100% wealth tax.

Our “far-left” goals are for citizens not to die in medical poverty, and for our children to be able to eat lunch every day.

Come on.

6/11
Like, for the love of God grow the fukk up.

7/11
You have a child’s understanding of politics. If Bernie’s such a centrist why do none of the centrists like him? The dude went on a damn honeymoon tour in a communist country and praised its dictator.

8/11
Because they're right-wing you fukking dunce, read the thread using more than once braincell.

9/11
Jules this is the same singular misleading outlier example you guys always use. If you actually make a fair effort to look across issues without rigging the comparison there's no clear way to place America as clearly more rightist or leftist than the rest of the developed world.

10/11
Really? Find me a center-right party in Europe that is half as progressive on Social Issues and LGBTQ+ rights as the Democratic Party?

11/11
The vast majority of other countries' "universal healthcare" programs look almost exactly like ours, not like Medicare-for-All.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GVODVAWXIAAbPw4.jpg

GVODoEIWQAAhhAu.jpg

GVOHIUJWcAAX36a.jpg

This guy is an idiot. Democrats are "center-left" :dahell:

Also, we would already have universal healthcare if it weren't for conservatives/Republicans.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
UK guy concern trolling about Americans having discussions about their Presidential election gotta be peak late stage HL.
Damn I forgot breh was across the pond. We do got hella nikkas on here highly invested in something that actually impacts our daily lives and the lives of our children

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This is good. Atleast we can expedite getting the inevitable fukkery over with
Oh you take it a step further and you have the handcuffs and police ready on-site for folks to go into jail immediately when they start that bullshyt.

Anyone "fake" just walk them straight to jail. No press conference, none of that Merrick Garland bullshyt just anyone not named an elector on-site at the polling stations haul they ass to jail expeditiously.

Damn it all to hell and get on with the process.

And WHEN Trump loses, you tell his monkey ass you trying any fukk shyt like you did on Jan 6th I'mma have the Army block the capital for a 20 mile radius and with orders to send yo bytch ass to prison for sedition. IDGAF about your civil rights.

I'm going scorched Earth on dude the minute he loses.

Burn the grocery store, poison the food for the livestock, slaughter the livestock, burn the ground they eat from and sink the ship, vessels or truck they came in on.

Tear every pillar of it down and leave nothing alive. Nuke it all and make no apologies for it.

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You know you are getting old when the arguments of @the cac mamba, @wire28 @King Kreole and @Robbie3000 just wear thin now.
:hubie:I've given up on trying to have discussions and debates with the know-nothing idiots in here insinuating some grand foreign conspiracy because their complete ignorance of political theory or history leaves them confused at standard protest tactics. Like, one of them just said foreigners should mind their own business when it comes to American politics, as if just because they would fail a world geography test and have never stepped foot outside America that must mean America has never stepped foot inside of other countries :mjlol:

Genuinely like talking to brick walls.

Anyway, they can continue to guffaw at parody fake tweets and do their Lincoln Project worship in peace as far as I'm concerned.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:hubie:I've given up on trying to have discussions and debates with the know-nothing idiots in here insinuating some grand foreign conspiracy because their complete ignorance of political theory or history leaves them confused at standard protest tactics. Like, one of them just said foreigners should mind their own business when it comes to American politics, as if just because they would fail a world geography test and have never stepped foot outside America that must mean America has never stepped foot inside of other countries :mjlol:

Genuinely like talking to brick walls.

Anyway, they can continue to guffaw at parody fake tweets and do their Lincoln Project worship in peace as far as I'm concerned.

that person asked why foreigners are telling americans to vote 3rd party and the answer from that user was american political decisions matters to the rest of the world. but a 3rd party vote in america is a wasted vote and no one who thinks our elections matters to them and impacts them would say vote 3rd party. only those with the luxury to say "it doesn't matter" can do things like that.