WHO WINS?

• Total voters

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV

"you're a p*ssy ass bytch." "you will lose and history will piss on your grave for a thousand years." :picard:

maaan...i wish we could see trump's face when he watches this.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend but goddamn, this is the type of devil that the dems needed to win in 2020, and win in 2024. GOP is gonna be a problem when they get back on board once MAGA is out the paint.

This is glorious, notwithstanding.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

So far I haven’t seen one entertainer listed at the DNC while they had Hulk Hogan and Kid Rock wtf is she talking about?

The DNC is going to have a bunch of celebrities and entertainers there, so :manny:

They'll mostly be relevant celebrities, though, unlike the RNC lol.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I’m just trying to get the logic of making a conscious decision to NOT get more attention on a topic that is important to you. But let’s just drop it big dog. My assumption is your answer is there is no rational reason.
Tired of seeing "Wanting the Dems to fail" energy without actually understanding the consequences if they do. When you're only protesting one party. It makes your base and message be partisan issue instead of a humanitarian issue. This why you should be protesting at every nationally televised political event. To bring awareness to the Genocide in Gaza across America.

Especially, at a time where you can apparently get paid to protest at a Trump Rally lmao.

It's apparent the people in charge of these protest only wants to hurt one party and send this country into complete chaos and let their people be wiped out at the same time.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know you are getting old when the arguments of @the cac mamba, @wire28 @King Kreole and @Robbie3000 just wear thin now.

:unimpressed:

I just want to read the polls and see any new articles I missed. All the rest if this petty shyt I see every election cycle with you guys no longer entertains. Trans rights, Palestine, who called Biden needing to drop out first...

Jesus Christ. We are our own worst enemy.

Please make the right decision America.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You know you are getting old when the arguments of @the cac mamba, @wire28 @King Kreole and @Robbie3000 just wear thin now.

I just want to read the polls and see any new articles I missed. All the rest if this petty shyt I see every election cycle with you guys no longer entertains. Trans rights, Palestine, who called Biden needing to drop out first...

Jesus Christ. We are our own worst enemy.

Please make the right decision America.
You should probably put us all on ignore and subscribe to @FAH1223 posts. Your welcome.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The DNC is going to have a bunch of celebrities and entertainers there, so :manny:

They'll mostly be relevant celebrities, though, unlike the RNC lol.

This is just jealousy. Trump and GOP are known star fukker so I’m sure it will get to him that she has A list celebs when he had to settle for Kid Rock and Hulk Hogan.