WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that first debate is gonna end up being a huge gift for kamala

she can basically just totally craft her answers to respond to the bullshyt trump was spouting. you know he wont change a single answer on anything :dead:that effort was all he's got

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Gov Walz was out in Nebraska flaming the fukk out of trump and Vance plus it was in a packed arena :mjlol:

I don’t know but Walz might fukk around and delivery Nebraska to the Dems or at least flip a couple of them house seats :umad:
Breh, you think that Dems will win all 50 states lol :mjlol:

Anyway, Kamala isn't winning statewide in Nebraska but she will most likely win Nebraska's 2nd congressional district (as Biden did in 2020).

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Holy shyt bruhs. He's finally admitting he's out of material :dead:

They want me to speak all day. You know, when I leave, I did one two hours and 15 minutes, and I'm leaving. And they're screaming, no sir, more. We want to hear more. I say, I can't speak more. What the hell else am I going to say? Our country's going to hell. That's all I can say. We're a nation in decline. You know, we were talking about that before. My phrases are copied so much, right? I use the term oftentimes in closing, we are a nation in decline. We are a failed nation. And I think it's a beautiful phrase, although I don't like the topic very much. I don't like what it represents. But there's a certain beauty. All of a sudden, all of these candidates, including we Republicans, are saying we are a nation in decline, we are a failing nation. And I say, you know, what the hell do they have to copy me for? But they have a lot of words that they copy. Many of our words were in the plane before coming in, and our people said that we went through a list. I think we're going to release a list. Let's release it. But so many of our phrases they copy, I should be really, that should be a nice thing, not an insult.”