WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I always wondered what is the point of doing this from the pollsters perspective?

Do they get paid to make BS polling favor of a candidate?

Because on the surface you’d think getting it right and trying to be seen as a reputable pollster would be more important to your career then placating Trumps ego for a few hours

Fake polls don’t help the candidate at all either but we know Trumps a egomaniac

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I feel confident about Brown winning in Ohio. Tester...ehhh. I hope he pulls through but if Harris brings down any red state dems it'll be him.

Dems holding the senate and taking the house would be massive. Virtually none of Harris' economic plan would pass the senate but with a 50+1 majority she can replace Trump's tax bill and play around with at least 1 reconciliation bill. I wonder if you can pass a massive housing bill via reconciliation? 3mil houses, heavy union involvement. I'd love some type of parameters to prevent red states from fukking around with the money. If Florida doesn't want to build homes guess what...send the money to the Midwest. I'd love to see a return to old style district political games where democrats make sure the most valuable areas of the country (vote wise) get rewarded, and governors/states who don't want to play ball get told to fukk off.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

I always wondered what is the point of doing this from the pollsters perspective?

Because on the surface you’d think getting it right and trying to be seen as a reputable pollster would be more important to your career then placating Trumps ego for a few hours

Fake polls don’t help the candidate at all either but we know Trumps a egomaniac

I actually have met people who just want to vote for who is going to win :russ:

Daps
Listen to @FAH1223 brehs :mjlol:

I told y’all at least 1 to 2 senate seats gonna get flipped to Dems but I won’t hold yall
Ive never understood acting like FAH is a doomspeaker when he just posts the polls. It aint like hes the pollster conducting them. When his polls are wrong shyt is nice because its a win for us/it usually benefits the Dems

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ive never understood acting like FAH is a doomspeaker when he just posts the polls. It aint like hes the pollster conducting them. When his polls are wrong shyt is nice because its a win for us/it usually benefits the Dems
Because like their red hat cousins, they don’t like bad news.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Polling and the reporting around it can sometimes be intended to influence people’s actions as much as it is about being a possible crystal ball showing what people’s collective actions will be.

In a race expected to be close, if polling shows a likely win for your candidate, the voters for the opposition might be more likely to stay home and make that outcome much more likely when it might not have been the case.