WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They could make up some ground if they have the right candidates in Maine and North Carolina. Also, Bashear could throw his hat in the ring to challenge McConnell or whoever decides to run if the turtle croaks.

Lucas Kunce (the guy Hawley is running against) is probably the best shot of defeating him. And Hawley is acting like someone who is shook.

You really think kunce has a shot? They been giving him more press lately

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I hope breh who says the Dems can flip seats is right and if they're willing to get shyt done if given the opportunity.

Some mental cases were trying to argue with me in TLR (yes, I know it's TLR but they think like some others in this country) about how the Democrats had 2 years to "get shyt done"... it was a pathetic attempt at "both sides"...

50/50 wasn't good enough because we had a few DINOs in the mix. It's not an excuse, it's the reality. Dems need to run up the margins because of GOP/DINO obstruction and just the fact that it's a large tent party.

GOP only appears "unified" in their hate and incompetence because it's nothing but racist white men and some of their racist wives. They all have the same ideology. They'd rather be broke and struggling than see anyone else prosper.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Did they stop teaching history in America? Does that dumb bytch not know of female PMs? :wtf:
I say no, bit the butch is beyond brainwashed if she's selling confederate gear

Also this is in the mountains of Virginia, blacks from those areas are more disillusioned than Cowboys fans.